08 | competition; dorbyn & jorbyn

i forgot. idk what i forgot, i forgot.
ship; dorbyn and jorbyn i guess.

author; guess

warnings; neh

-

jonah smiled lovingly at corbyn, who was scrolling through his phone. his eye lashes were longer then jonah had ever remembered, almost touching his cheek bones when he looked down.

on the other side of the couch, daniel let a grin grow over his face as corbyn smiled. just the brief flash of teeth seemed to brighten the room, his eyes crinkling at the corners adorably.

i could go like this all day.

unfortunately, both daniel and jonah stood up at the exact same time and made their way over to corbyn, a force seeming to pull them closer. they bumped into each other, the pact causing them to topple over, daniel on top of corbyn, who was pushed onto jonah on the small chair corbyn was sitting in. the chair proceeded to collapse, corbyn hitting his nose on the floor, where it began to bleed. "oh my god, corbyn!" daniel screamed, jumping up. said boy sat up, placing his hand under his nose to hopefully stop the flow of blood. "i'm so sorry, bean! here, let me help you." jonah pulled him up, where daniel shoved him out of the way to help corbyn to the bathroom. "guys? i'm okay, it's just a little bit of-" "shut up, i'm helping you." "we're helping you." jonah butted in. daniel rolled his eyes, taking corbyn by the arm and leading him to the bathroom.

jack and zach snickered from across the room. corbyn was just so oblivious. "my money's on daniel." zach muttered. "no way. jonah's totally gonna admit first. daniel's too shy." "how much money then?" "20 bucks." "deal."

"do you need an ice pack?" "no." "do you need more towels?" "if you give me any more, you'll suffocate me." "i would never do that to you corbyn!" daniel piped up, causing jonah to glare. "yes you would." corbyn giggled nervously, not liking he tension. he wasn't that oblivious. he knew there would be a fight, he just had no clue that he was the reason why. "hey guys?" they both whirled to face him, smiling lovingly. "yes, bean?" "i'm gonna go back to the room. my nose is fine." "here, let me walk you!" "no, i'm fine." "then let me!" "no! i said i'm fine! i don't need you guys to baby me!" he huffed and stormed back to the room, settling on the couch and pulling his phone back out.

"great, you offended him." jonah scoffed. "me? you're the one babying him." "you know what? the first one to get corbyn to like them as more than a friend after a day wins, deal?" "deal." they made their way back to the room, knowing that this would be the last time they settled in a room together peacefully before the competition began.

-

the next day, corbyn awoke to daniel shaking him lightly. "hey, bean. want to go out to breakfast with me?" he groggily blinked, checking the time. "it's only 10:00? jeez, you're an early bird." "oh! i'm so sorry, i can come back later." "no, come cuddle. we can get ready at 10:30 and leave at 11." blushing profusely, daniel snuggled behind corbyn, pulling the boy close to his bare chest. corbyn shifted around a bit, stopping when daniel started to run his hands through his fluffy hair. he then quickly turned around and cuddled into daniel's chest, smiling contentedly.

-

at 11, the two boys made their way over to chipotle, since it was now practically lunch. "what are you getting?" corbyn questioned, his hand unconsciously grabbing daniel's as he walked beside him. daniel blushed a dark red, stuttering. "t-the usual." "me too!" corbyn beamed, pulling daniel to skip into the restaurant. "stupid homos." someone muttered as the two boys passed. they went through the line, getting their food. when they settled at a table, the same man walked by. "you two have a lot of nerve, showing your stupid queer faces at a public place." corbyn whimpered and nodded, curling into himself. "good. you pathetic little bitch." "hey! back away from him, you piece of shit. corbyn didn't do anything wrong. i suggest you go home or i'll punch your lights out." "you wanna go, loser?" the two of them surged towards each other, before another man intervened. "dani!" corbyn cried, tears springing to his eyes. "come on, dude. the two queers aren't worth it." they walked away, leaving daniel to pull a crying corbyn onto his lap in the small seat, hushing him. "it's okay, bean. you're not pathetic, you're perfect." "thank you dani." corbyn sniffled, beginning to eat a little bit of his food. corbyn stayed on daniel's lap the whole time, the two of them occasionally feeding each other and giggling.

-

"okay, corbyn. to end a perfect dat-day! i meant day! together, follow me." the sun was setting, painting a pretty picture on the sky. daniel grabbed corbyn's hand, leading him to a little grove. there were fairy lights strung around the trees, and a small hammock swayed slightly in the breeze. "oh, it's so perfect!" corbyn gasped, pulling daniel over to it. there was a perfect view of the sunset, and the rising stars. they spent the rest of the night making jokes and corbyn telling daniel about the stars, pointing the constellations out. before they fell asleep, corbyn whispered into daniel's ear. "i really like you dani."

-

the next day, jonah woke corbyn up, smiling softly. "how was your day yesterday?" "it was great!" corbyn beamed, sitting up. "wanna hang with me today?" "of course! i feel like we never get any time together anymore."

the two of them walked to a nearby nice restaurant, where they began eating brunch. "great, i happened to run into the same pathetic queer." it was the same man from chipotle. "with a different guy, too. what a slut." corbyn whimpered and looked down. "i'm sorry." he whispered. "you should be." "hey! back off, i'm trying to enjoy a nice meal with my friend." noticing how tall jonah was when he stood up, the man quickly walked away. "it's okay corbyn. he won't come back for you again." jonah pulled corbyn into his arms, rubbing his back. after he calmed down, corbyn moved directly next to jonah, playing around with his hand, which had connected with his. "you're so cute." jonah muttered, corbyn hearing him. "thank you." he giggled and bushed.

-

jonah and corbyn were cuddled together in jonah's bed, stranger things playing in front of him. corbyn started to drift of, his head feeling heavy. he rested it on jonah's shoulder, moving closer. jonah kissed his forehead, moving a lock of blonde hair out of his face. "i like you a lot, jonah." corbyn mumbled before falling asleep.

-

"how'd your date go, seavey?" "really well, marais, how about you?" "good. great, even." they both smiled smugly at each other, thinking they won. "well guess what, jonah?" "what?" "he said he likes me." jonah's jaw fell slack. "he said that to me too though!"

"well shit."

-

there will be a part two, i guess.