03 | just fluff; dorbyn

my turn beAcH.
also, dorbyn is the fluffiest ship and no one can argue. i'm soft.

summary: just a whole bunch of fluffy dorbyn moments
warning: gaggingly beautiful fluff.
writer: cait (the great)

corbyn giggled at daniel, poking his nose.

"i like your tooth gap, mr. giraffe!"
sighing, daniel took the squirming boy into his chest.

"you're drunk, aren't you corbs?" "nothing but tipsy!"
he stumbled over to his phone, finding all of the stars by ed sheeran.

"dance with me, mr. giraffe!" "you're going to fall, bean."
corbyn looked at daniel intensely, probably the most serious daniel's ever seen the boy.

"but dani, i've already fallen for you!" "i swear to god you're the most cheesy drunk-" "tipsy!" "-person ever."
"please, just dance." as soon as corbyn pulled out the puppy eyes, daniel was already gone. "fine. come here."

daniel held the giggling corbyn close as the two swayed in the living room, all of the furniture moved back.

late that night, around 11:30, the two boys were on the couch watching the princess bride. their limbs were thrown everywhere, personal space nonexistent.

"we should probably go upstairs to bed, bean." corbyn swung his lidded eyes over to daniel.
"we probably should."

they both looked at each other a second longer before corbyn's head started to droop, and he fell asleep.

"never mind. we're staying right here."

the next morning, both of them were feeling particularly playful.

daniel was brushing his teeth when corbyn hip bumped him, successfully taking up all of the space.
"damnit bean!" "you're darn right i'm a bean."

the rest of the morning was spent shoving each other around giggling at their own mistakes and stupidity.

neither wanted to think about work, which was growing closer and closer.

when daniel got home from work, he was surprised to see corbyn's car already in the garage. "bean?" daniel made his way around the house, steadily growing more and more concerned when he couldn't find him.

as daniel crept to the bathroom, dread started growing over him. opening the door slowly, he relaxed slightly. nowhere to be seen.

"come on, corbyn, where are you?" finally daniel went back into the kitchen, about to call him, when he saw a weird shape under the table. "oh my sweet heavenly lord."

his husband was under the table on a pile of blankets, his mouth gaping open.

crouching down. daniel brushed a strand of hair off of corbyn's forehead. "how'd you get down here?" he questioned softly, smiling. he managed to sit under the table also, playing with corbyn's fluffy hair.

"must've been stressful, teaching all those kids."

later, the couple met their old friends, jonah, zach, and jack.
as the night grew later, corbyn started to yawn more often.

when he fell asleep. zach started to giggle.
"we should prank him."

"no way! this little bean needs his sleep." zach put his arms up in surrender and chuckled when daniel curled himself up behind corbyn. "my baby. not yours."

"you guys are cute."

"shh!"

daniel got home from work, running his hands through his hair in stress. "we've got so much depending on this deal." he groaned in frustration, ready to lock himself in his room and not talk to anyone that night, not even corbyn.

as soon as corbyn stepped into the room though, daniel started shaking his head. "no! don't make eye contact with me! you'll put me in a better mood!" corbyn smiled brightly and made his way over.

automatically, daniel felt a smile grow on his face also. "what'd you say, dani?" " nothing important babe. wanna cuddle?"

"frick yes."

i want to cuddle.
someone cuddle with me.

also, i'd love to thank @corbstellation for your comments on my other books.
they low key make me smile every single day.