09 | competition; dorbyn & jorbyn

yah yeet

-

"hey, corbyn?" "yeah?" the blonde looked up at daniel and jonah, who were nervously trying to make the other one speak first. "well, come on!" he said impatiently, placing his phone face down on the couch. "who do you like more?" "w-what do you mean?" "you told both of us that you liked us, and we need to know for the competition-" daniel nudged jonah sharply, his insides freezing up as corbyn processed the words.

"competition? what do you mean, competition!?" jonah stuttered, "i-um-well...i mean-ugh." "you mean that this-this has all been a competition? the best two days that i've had in forever, and it was all a stupid competition?!" daniel shifted nervously, pulling at his shirt collar. "hey, corbyn. it's all right, we just both-" "no! i don't want to hear it! you guys turned my emotions into a fucking game between you two? is this some sort of sick joke?" "corbyn, we did it be-" "save it. and for your information, i don't like either of you guys right now." as he stormed upstairs, corbyn called back down, "you two are the shittiest friends ever!"

-

"we messed up, daniel. we messed up big time." "yeah." jack came downstairs, shaking his head. "what'd you guys do? corbyn's crying upstairs." the two boys exchanged a look before bolting upstairs, ready to apologize.

-

"corbyn? we swear we didn't mean to hurt your feelings, hun. we both like you a lot and it kind of got out of hand." the bathroom door opened slightly, blue eyes peeking out. "really?" "yes, really. but corbyn, you've got to choose." "oh."

jonah and daniel both stared at corbyn, heart pumping and thoughts racing.

who would he pick?

"i-umm-i pick-" "come on, then." daniel blurted impatiently.

"fine! i pick...

*sample text here*"

-

your choice loves.