07 | hate me; corbynxall

ship; every single frickin one of them
author; cait
warnings; hate. hurtful comments.

-

jack avery is the least talented...
can he just get a haircut?
his voice is annoying.
he thinks his tattoos make him look cool.
he's ugly af!!!

jack stared at the comments, tears threatening to spill down his face.

before he could lock himself in the bathroom, corbyn came into the room, looking around.

"what's wrong, jackie?" he questioned, rushing over to the bed. "h-hate."

smiling sympathetically, corbyn wrapped his arms around the shaking boy, whispering soothing words.

an hour later, jack was back with the boys and splashing around in the pool.

-

daniel thinks his voice is so good, but it's not.
his tooth gap is so ugly.
he's annoying.
i like zach better...

daniel tried to not let the hate get to him, but it was kind of hard when he made eye contact with the the only blonde one in the group. "it'll be okay, dani. you're perfect just the way you are, we all love you, and you love yourself, and that's all that matters."

nodding, daniel dried his tears.

-

jonah is so emo.
he's just not...cool. like, at all.
he should leave the band.
nobody likes him.
leave the band!

jonah started at the sudden person in front of him.

"what're you thinking about, jonie?" corbyn whispered, making eye contact with the older boy.

"nothing, corbs. go back with the others." "not until you tell me what's wrong." "fine. i'm getting more hate, and i feel like i should leave the band." "what! why? you can't leave, jonah, we'll fall apart without you. you're our rock."

smiling happily, jonah threw his arms around corbyn.

-

zach is so immature
someone get him more auto tune
he's a creep
should've left the band early
ew, hate him

zach let the tears drop down his face as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"ugly. stupid. god, i hate myself."

"don't say that, zachy. i love you!" he whirled around to see corbyn standing in the doorway, smiling softly at him. "everyone loves you. the haters are always gonna have something to say, but i promise, it gets easy to block out."

"thanks bean. i really needed that."

"glad to be of service. can we go get ice cream now?" giggling, zach agreed quickly.

-

corbyn should off himself.
go die
i hate you
worthless
ugly
dumb
useless
you can't sing
you're the least liked in the band
no wonder fans wanted you to duck. you're so pathetic

lately corbyn had been letting the words get the best of him.
he sat curled up against the side of the tub, sobbing loudly since the boys were all outside.

he hated himself.
no, he loathed himself.

the fans were right, he is worthless. he should just leave the band. no one would care.

-

the boys heard a weird whimpering when they went inside to grab drinks. "do you hear that?" "yeah, what is it?" "i have no clue. let's go check."

they all crept upstairs, the sounds growing louder. they were sobs.

"corbyn? is that you?" jonah called softly, knocking on the door.

"y-yes." they opened it to see their band mate on the floor, eyes red and puffy.
"oh, come here. what wrong?"

everyone settled around the boy, making sure they were all touching him in some way.

daniel and zach had their arm wrapped around his shoulders, jack was kneeling in front of him with his hands on corbyn's knees, and jonah had pulled him onto his lap, and began running his hands through his hair.

"i hate myself, and so do the fans. maybe i should just disappear." their hearts broke and the harsh words the blonde was speaking.

"you're perfect in every single way, bean. we love you, you're worth so much to us. nothing in the world could change that."

"r-really?" "really." smiling brightly, corbyn sat up a bit taller. "do you guys wanna go to chipotle or something?"

they all laughed, standing up. "always thinking with your stomach, aren't you bean?"

"who else is gonna make sure you don't starve to death?" he replied indignantly. "oh, bean."

-

in my defense-