11 | elevator; zaniel

Couple 11
Ship: Zaniel (Zach and Daniel)
Warnings: Mention of panic attack
Song: None
Writer: Nevaeh
Requested by: StellaW123

Elevator

The five famous boys from the growing band Why Don't We, had just gotten done with one of their many shows. Each member couldn't help the sweat that dripped down their foreheads, or the uneven breathing patterns as they all walked backstage. With the bright lights that shine down on them constantly; or the fact that they bounce around the stage while belting lyrics; kind of made them have no choice but to be tired. It was at least a two hour concert, and the boys rarely had time to jump out and go grab a simple bottle of water, before they were being shoved back on stage to sing another song. And they didn't really have time to relax backstage as they still had to meet up with their lively fans.

Don't get them wrong, the boys love their fans. But all they wanted was a few minutes to just sit and rest. Or at least catch a breather.

And even after the meet and greet, they couldn't take a seat for a moment. Instead their manager wanted them to head back to their respected hotel. They had a interview the next day, making their manager want them well rested.

And not as if they had a choice, the five males all stalked out the large stadium, heading straight for their large black van. As they exited, many screaming fans had started saying how much they loved the boys and wish them the best. They shouted for pictures, autographs, or just simple hugs. The boy band didn't hesitate to stop for a few extra seconds to give their fans what they wanted. They may have looked tired in whatever photo or video that was taken of them; but as long they were satisfied, the others were fine with it.

"Alright boys! We gotta go!" A security guard shouted over the loud cries. They each nodded, saying a final goodbye before walking towards the van and getting in. The second they all say down in a seat, they let out a sigh. They were finally able to just relax and take a second to close their extremely tired eyes.

"Thank God" Jack mumbled as he let his head fall back, eyes closed. He heard laughs from the others.

The ride to the hotel wasn't too long. Each member from the band exited, shoulders dropped and eyelids hanging lazily. They took the last bit of energy to walk through the fancy doors and right through the lobby of the hotel. They could see cameras flashing and others whispering as they seen the growing boy band. They would just look at the people and wave with a weak smile. Or that was until they made their way towards the elevators. There were two. Both doors closed. Jonah was the one to push the button.

Zach would have been freaking at the mention of having to ride an elevator, but was way too tired to even complain. Instead he just stood in his spot and hung his head low. Eventually a bell went off, making the boys perk. The first elevator opened, showing an already packed space. Zach's eyes widened as he watched three of his members step on, squishing inbetween a few people.

"I'll just jump on the next one" Zach blurted, backing away. Daniel stood beside him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah, I'll join him. Doesn't seem like we'll fit anyway" the others nodded, pushing another button, before the elevator doors had closed. Zach watched, letting out a sigh of relief. He could hear Daniel chuckle beside him.