12 | valentine flop; dorbyn

i love this it's so cute
ship: dorbyn
warning: cute
requested by: the lovely @-dopedaniel, you should follow her, she's a cutie ;)

-

it was officially valentine's day, and daniel was thrilled to be spending it with his boyfriend nate. he quickly paid the florist for the bunch of beautiful roses. he quickly headed out of the store, texting his boyfriend that he was headed home. when he got no response, he pursued his lips on confusion. maybe he was busy making a surprise or something?

daniel let his hand fall against his side, watching his boyfriend, nate, kiss his best friend, bryan, (;)). "nate?!" "oh-um-daniel! h-hey!" "save it, nate. and keep the damn flowers. don't bother talking to me again."

-

corbyn put his feet up, turning on the television and silently celebrating the single life. he selected the office, preparing to watch. he finally settled in, sighing contentedly. his eyes started to droop when the doorbell rang. "fricking dirt bag son of a burger." corbyn groaned before convincing himself that whoever it was was worth him getting up.

"what the heck do you want?" corbyn threw the door open, his pants slowly sagging before he quickly pulled them back up. daniel swallowed thickly when he took in his old friend's toned chest and low pants. "oh. hey daniel, what's wrong?" "nate cheated on me."

suddenly corbyn's night got a lot more interesting.

-

"okay, quit sulking. let me get dressed, and i'll take you out somewhere nice for valentine's day." daniel's head shot up at corbyn, already shaking. "no way. we're just friends-" ouch "-so there's no need. we can just keep binge watching this." "sorry, no can do. i'll be right back."

daniel sighed before looking around the house. he and corbyn had always been close friends, but daniel had let nate come in between them. they never got to see each other much anymore, daniel focusing on his new relationship and corbyn focusing on his work and passion for music.

"you ready?" turning around, the breath flew from daniel as he took in the sight of his friend. he looks...amazing. his blonde hair was neatly styled, blue eyes flashing, perfectly chiseled jawline sharper then daniel had ever remembered. "thanks?" "did i say that out loud?" daniel
chuckled nervously, wringing his hands. "yep. you ready to go now?" "yes, yes. quit being so impatient." "i'm not!" corbyn replied a little too quickly, ushering daniel out.

-

corbyn screamed loudly at the clown that popped up on the humongous screen. "why'd i let you choose the damn movie!?" daniel laughed, unconsciously grabbing corbyn's hand and squeezing it. corbyn immediately settled down, swallowing nervously.

after the movie, corbyn stuffed his hands into his pockets, a light blush crossing his cheeks. "well...good night, dani." "good night, corbyn."

making a split second decision, daniel grabbed corbyn's waist and brought his lips to his.

"thank you for this amazing night, corbs. see you tomorrow?" "y-yeah. sure."

-

literally even though it's short i loved it thanks em. ;) also she let me redo her account and i love it.