13 | my forever; jarbyn

Couple 13
Ship: Jarbyn (Jack and Corbyn)
Warnings: None
Song: None
Writer: Nevaeh
Requested by: StellaW123

My Forever

He was a small boy. Bright blue and green eyes that beamed whenever he was told good news. His hair was a darker color, a simple boring brown, that occasionally fell in his face. A gorgeous smile was spread out across his pale face; his white teeth, shining effortlessly in the dark night that approached quicker than he had thought. He looked up at the night sky, smiling as he seen the moon. It wasn't full like he wanted, but he didn't care as it was still there. It would disappear and then return in many different shapes, making his curiosity for space even larger than it already was.

The boy held the age of eight. And just like any eight year old, he was most active when he wasn't supposed to be. He would rather be bouncing alive with energy at night, then in the day. He had a reason for it though. His reason being that he along with many other generations of his family, held a beast inside of them. A beast who comes alive when the moon looked it's best. And he couldn't be any happier when that beast decides it wants to take control. At first the little boy was scared. He was petrified that he wouldn't be able to control the beast. That he wouldn't be able to keep that beast from attacking innocent people.

But he managed.

His parents made sure he knew how to stay calm. They didn't want him or anyone else in danger. They didn't want their son to be the reason why they went to war with the humans once again. It was years ago, running most hybrids out of town. But the scars were still there and they still hurt when thought of.

"Corbyn! Honey! Can you please come down here!" The familiar voice of a loving mother was heard. Corbyn perked at her voice and allowed a smile to grow on his face. He leaped down from his bay window that gave him the perfect view of the night sky, and quickly exited his bedroom. He hopped down multiple stairs, his loose Spiderman pajamas flowing around as the wind pasted by him. And he kept skipping along until he was standing in the main room, his two parents smiling at him with tear stained faces.

He frowned the slightest at the sight.

"Corbyn, baby. Daddy and I have to go away for a long time" his mother choked out as she brought her shaky hands to his face. Corbyn looked at her, before turning his attention to his father. They looked equally upset.

"Why?" The little boy known as Corbyn voiced. His voice was high as he still was only of a young age.

"Oh, it's nothing for you to worry about. We'll be back soon though, okay? In the mean time, our good friend Mr Seavey and his family will be taking care of you. You remember his son Daniel, right?" His mother responds. She tried to keep a brave smile on, but it kept faltering with each tear drop that fell down her face. Corbyn just nodded at the information.

The Seavey family was just like Corbyn's family. Both of them managed to have a son; that weren't far from months of being born from each other. They even believed that the two were meant to be together, just like everyone else who held that beast inside of them. Corbyn and Daniel grew up together. Had multiple play dates that resulted in them spending the night at each other's houses; as they didn't want too leave each other. And even if Daniel was a few months younger, he always felt the need to protect Corbyn.