14 | to all the boys...

daniel,

oh daniel. you were my very first 'love'. that one week of camp, all i could think about was you. how did you think i looked? was i good enough? my heart always skipped a beat when you came up in my thoughts, which is so cliche but so true.

but you aren't from here, which is why i've got to say goodbye.

to your beautiful eyes, your beautiful smile, your beautiful accent,

to you.

xo, jonah

</3

zach,

what to say? you were there when i broke my arm back in first grade. i remember you were so much younger than me but for some reason, you understood. you understood that i was being bullied. you were a light at the end of my dark tunnel, and for that, i will always love you.

i get you have your friends now, you're younger than be anyways.

so for that reason, i'm letting you go.

xo, jonah

</3

jack,

oh boy, jack. you're crazy. so crazy. but i can't keep my eyes off of you. riding your skateboard down the hall like the badass you think you are.

you're such a softie.

watching rom coms and snuggling with you are some of the only memories i hold and cherish.

you may be my ex, and i may be getting over you, but you'll always be my first kiss.

xo, jonah

</3

corbyn,

oh my god. you may be that hopeless druggie everyone makes you out to be, but not in my eyes. you'll always be the boy who texted the wrong number in hope of someone who would understand.

and for some reason, the universe gave you my number.

mine.

and i had the absolute honor of messaging you up until the sun rose, causing that day to be torture but it was so worth it.

you aren't worthless.

you're beautiful.

and oh my god, i still love you.

xoxo, jonah

-

oh yeah it was written by me.

one of these letters come straight from my heart let's see if you can guess which one LOL

<3, cait