16 | live; chabbie

Couple 16
Ship: Chabbie (Christina and Gabbie)
Warnings: Undeniably short
Song: None
Writer: Nevaeh

Live

"Let's go live" she said. Of course Gabbie was going to agree as she was a sucker when it came to Christina. So giving a simple nod, she pulled out her phone and set it up so both of them were in the frame of the camera. And when the live had actually started, immediately a bunch of fans had joined and loved the fact that both girls were in the same room together. "Hey guys! Ask us stuff."

Gabbie just nodded, looking over the multiple comments that scanned the screen.

I dare you two to kiss.

That would be hot ^

^^

And so on...

Both girls turned red at the comments, not wanting to look at each other. But without even a warning, Gabriela felt her head being turned. She was met with Christina staring at her. She was biting her lip, while her face was flushed.

"One kiss wouldn't hurt, right?" She wondered. Gabriela felt her eyes widen as she just stared in disbelief. But with a shaky breath, she leaned forward and gently pressed her lips against the other's. Christina trailed her hands to Gabriela's waist, while Gabriela moved her hands so they wrapped around the other's neck.

The need for oxygen was what broke the two. They looked back at the phone to see the comment section blowing up. And with a wink, Christina ended the live before looking back at Gabriela. The two smiled at each other lovingly.

"Well, I guess we just exposed our relationship" Gabriela giggled.

"Oops."

-

I've been so inactive. Sorry.

-Nevaeh