Introduction - {Meeting Heaven }

-Heaven's POV

Hi ! My name is Heaven ..and I'm 5'5 light skinned and I have B cup breasts but a nice round ass to match . I am 19 and I attend a college studying Culinary Arts . I have a boyfriend of almost 2 years his name is Omoi (Oh-mo-i). I recently moved in Miami with my boyfriend Omoi and I have no family or friends out here .Damn ! life is hard but who cares I'm ready to meet new people and explore new things . But don't get me wrong or even twisted I'm a bad bitch when it comes to my man , making money and doing and getting what the fuxk I want . Yes ! I said it . Call me sneaky or whatever no bitch can take my man from me I promise you that . And if a bitch could I would take my hat off and saulte that hoe! But Enough about that I lived in Miami for at least a week and Omoi haven't even spent time with me since he didn't even bother to call or tell me what to do . I bin locked in this stupid ass house for a whole week with nothing to do .

I am grateful for it though . I would never expect my man to get me this big ass mansion . My mansion was White on the outside had "jail walls" has he would call them and security back and front of the house and as soon as you walk inside the house you would be blewn away by all the gold and glitter around our house .I knew you're wondering how I already live in a house like this and I only bin living in Miami in a week but believe it or not Omoi lived her before me and Yes my man was making money he was knewn all around town. Omoi Cater ! Soon I'll be Mrs.Cater but Mrs.Heaven Carter sound better . But enough about me right now . You'll learn all about me & my fantastic life sooner !

(Comment & Vote for me to continue the book )

***Sorry if I did any mistakes and hopefully you'll enjoy Heaven and her sneaky life ***