Congratulations!

-Heaven's POV

What's wrong with you Omoi ? I asked looking a bit scared. "We're expecting a new addition" I looked at him because he must me confuse . "A new addition to what ?.. Omoi !" I said he just to over joyed. "We're having a baby .. I'm gonna be a daddy  and this time my baby gonna come into the world because ain't nothing gon' happen". I looked at him and placed my hands on my stomach I'm pregnant again I'm excited but scared. He looked at me smiling so hard I can see his full set of teething. " Congratulations daddy " He looked at me kissing me lips . "Congratulations to you as well ... you gonna be a great mother " I smiled looking at his hands rubbing my stomach , he bend down kissing my stomach I heard him say "Daddy loves you and I promise to take care if you and mommy .. just be good in there and when you come out daddy got a big surprise for you deal ?" I laughed he is so silly but I loved it . "Omoi he/she can't answer you back now okay " I got up and fixed my dress. We walked out the hospital and he was gonna head over to the trap because they had a meeting . "We gonna celebrate tonight over dinner " I looked at him nodding my head .

We finally was at the trap and I saw Poison . I sat next to him and he got up and moved I felt bad but I wasn't gonna let it bother me.  I don't know why he was jealous or even upset because I'm with Omoi again . I wonder how he would react when he found out I'm pregnant again . I looked at them all conversating about whatever and I used Omoi's phone to order pizza . He told me to make a big order for the gang so I did but I ordered mines separately. I went in the back and I saw Poison "So you mad at me ? " I just had to ask. He looked at me and began pouting the liquor in his cup "Nah ma ... You deserve better that's all .." I looked at him and I wish he understand Omoi is fmreally a good guy . He hasn't done anything out of the way and he never even cheat neither did he physically harm me . Poison just wanted to be where Omoi is at that's all. "PJ ... come on ..I thought you said we can be friends so why are you not happy for me ? ... I'm pregnant " I whispered . He drink that liquor down so quickly . "You pregnant ? ..again ? .. mane Heaven .. smh alright .. Congratulations .. I hope everything goes well " He said walking off . For some reason he just be acting strange but I didn't pay any mind . If he wanted to act that way towards me then fine.

I was still in the kitchen waiting for the pizza place to call and I saw Ivy walked in looking at me . "So what's up between you and Poison why y'all ain't speaking no mo ?" I looked at him and sigh heavily . "He just bin cold towards me ... I don't know if he doesn't wanna be my friend anymore than I'm cool with that .. I'm pregnant not desperate " I told him shaking my head . He looked at me and smiled "Poison has deep feelings for you ..he just don't know how to get rid of them or even put them to go use " He said walking off . I didn't even think for one second that Poison would treat me like this . I walked out the kitchen because I got the call and I was gonna go get the Pizzas. "Omoi I'm gonna go pick up the pizzas .. I'll be back " He looked at me giving me his car keys . "Posion go with her .. she can't bring all them boxes out by herself my nigga " he said taking out the money. I looked at Posion and he looked pissed off but got up and headed out the door I met him leaning on the car door texting . I unlock the car and got in he open med up the door and entered the car and we headed to the pizza place . I turned on the music and was singing along with it but not out loud. "Look ma .. I'm sorry alright .. I ain't even suppose be mad at you it ain't even like we together .... I'm just jealous alright let me admit it .. I like you Heaven more than a friend or anything ... I fxck with chu ... but you pregnant and I'm happy for you I am for real you always wanted a kid ..I'm here for you and I apologize for being stuck up " . I looked at him and smiled "I forgive you and I'm sorry if you think I lead you on". He shakes his head and we finally reached to the place . I told them I was here to pick up an order and in no time I receive it .

Poison carry the boxes to the back seat and we drives off for some weird reason I had a craving for ice cream now. So I made a right turn to the food store and rushed in the get  store without a word to Poison. I came back in the car " Woman ! you scared the shxt out of me .. don't be speeding off into a place and ain't say shxt ..now what die you buy ?" I looked at him laughing "I'm sorry .. my cravings just bin heavy lately " we both looked at each other laughing .