I Don't Ever Wanna See You Again !

"So Mr.Player do you feel like the man now ?"

-Poison's POV

I was in my room laying down and Heaven had bin sainh this same line over and over again. I just got off from work and I was tired . She has bin staying with me in another room and I barely see her even though she lives with me . Her car is coming in and I'm gonna be working on it tomorrow. But for now I'm just chilling and thinking . I heard a knock on my door and it began to open so I sat up and I watched as she came in and closed the door behind her and started crawling on the other aide of my bed. She sat there and looked at me "Did you know ?". I looked at her up and down at first she gsved me this stare as if she wanted to kill me. " Yes I did ... I didn't think it was my place to tell you do I didn't " I said looking at my laptop and back at her. " that's why you got annoyed when I cried or brought him up ... but why didn't you tell me .. you liked me so why didn't you use this to your advantage ? " I looked at her nooding in agreement. "Yes I do and still do like you ... Heaven I want you to fall for me for who I am not what I did ..  that shxt is evil and that ain't the type of person I am... I got you living in my house I never brought a female here never in life . Omoi don't even know where I live that how special you are to me baby girl .. damn. Heaven can't you see ? ... I want you more than anything I won't mind taking care of you and your kid .. shxt you being pregnant don't phase me ..." I don't know why but when it came to Heaven  I got all soft and loving . I hated that shxt y'all don't understand my feelings for her is deep. I don't care who think Omoi should stay with her I'll treat her better than him . I font care how long it takes for me to prove to her that I do want her. She looked at and bit her bottom lips I just rubbed her stomach pulling her close to me . I could fxck her right now but I don't tryna mess up her pregnancy. Thinking about it ever since I bin kicking it with Heaven I haven't had sex in four months. That probably why I be waking up to morning erections. She looked at me and smiled . "Do you wanna see the video ?" She shakes her head and I opened my laptop and played it for her . We watched as Barbie give him head and he ate her and a bunch of shxt. Heaven took the laptop and sensed it to him with a " You're just a dirty dog .. I don't ever wanna see you again " . I looked at her and she put the laptop on the floor she came off the bed and she told me she'll be right back. Couple minutes pass and she came back with her hair fixed and she was in a sun dress. She looked so beautiful I just smiled . She came on top of me and she bit her bottom lips I looked her" I always wanted to ask you the question .. Why don't you wear panties ?" I saw the shock looked on her face and I laughed smirking . "How did you know that ? .. it makes me feel uncomfortable plus it slows down my sex flow " I looked at her confidence just showing it was funny. "Heaven I know you ... plus I can tell when a woman has on anything underneath and right now I can tell your wet " She looked at me a little embrassed now but I found it cute that she was . "Don't be a shame ma ... I like that .. " I said kissing her sucking on her bottom lips for entrance this time it felt so right .When we kissed I can feel me getting harder and the tension between both of us was going over the level that the usual we both sucking on each other tongue and I went down lifting up her dress and began to eat her out taking in all her juices making her even more wetter until she climaxed. I just laughed we just finished the rest of the night kissing like it was nothing her hand was rubbing my manhood she even began to tease me now I really can't wait until she had the baby .I will beat the pussy up like a fight night . She looked at me and bit her lips pulling down my sweatpants "I wanna see " I heard her whisper . "I don't want you to do this because you're still stuck on Omoi I really ain't coming through that whole rebound shxt" I said looking at her in her eyes but I can see Omoi wasn't even o her mind right now only me . "I always wanted to see .. I just was to much of a faithful girlfriend to ask .. I want you Poison " She looked at me again biting he bottom lips. "Then go for it but don't be scared I promise you'll get use to big things " I said smirking as she pulled down my sweats and pulled out my dick. Her eyes widen so I know for a fact she wasn't use to all this I was a full ,10 and wide I mean that shxt ran in the family believe it or not we were known for picking and we can work what we have . I watched as she licked my tip and being trying to take everything in her mouth , deep thoratig and everything . She even with balls deep taking in everything that shxt felt so good I being grunting , groaning and moarning all in one . Heaven gave good head I wonder where she learn that from it felt so nice I felt like I was in the sky with all my niggas . I came and she licked everything up . She came up and we both knocked out . I woke up and she was still asleep I brushed my teeth and took a shower got dressed and wen to get Chinese for us .