Continued

-Omoi's  POV

I woke up at 12:23 looking around for Heaven and I notice she wasn't no where to be found . I start to panic maybe she got mad at me and went back or maybe some those nigga who out for me kidnapped her .Shxt! I quickly ran downstairs and saw Quinn . I stopped and ask him where she was at "oh boss she went out .You were drunk and knocked out she told me to put you upstairs and left" . Is this asshole really serious ? He let my girl go out to a unknown place by her damn self ! I turn around and gave him a look right then he caught on and continued "I sent Ray to watch her and make sure she was good " I just dapped him for a moment I was wondering what I was paying the jackass for. Her phone didn't work so it was no use calling herand that reminds me I really need to get her a phone but I have to visit the trap tomorrow to see what these niggas doing I hope none of them pakykng around my product. I ain't no killer but don't test me . I have a bad ass temper and I'll kill if I have to and what no one knew Quinn was more than my damn security he was my hitter low key .

I sat down taking some pills I had this boom ass headache and me thinking about Heaven got a nigga worried as hell . I hope see ain't meet no new nigga and they fuxking right now .I said to myself . I swear Heaven gonna let me kill someone son . I went up to my room and later down.

-Heaven's POV

I swear Killa could dance that nigga worked a bitch out . I looked at the time and I needed to get my ass home so I went over to Killa st the bar "Hey! I think I better get home. I have some things to take care of later " I lied. He just stood there looking at me then he cracked that sexy ass smile "Alright baby girl . Before you go can I have your number ?" . I looked at him and just giggled then I replied "Let fate brings us together until then bye " I left him there just looking dumbfounded and walked away. I saw my limo that moment jumped in and took off these damn heels . They were killing my feet but I still was upset at how Omoi left me by myself . I'm gonna deal with him but right now I just wanted to sleep.

15 minutes later

I went to the crib and the door flew up. I walked inside and Quinn was standing at the door.He looked at me and said "Mr.Carter is waiting for you upstairs". At that point I was so drunk its probably all those shot I took finally hitting me. Then I heard " Heaven ! Where you coming from !" . I looked at Omoi and just giggled but if I was in my right mind I would've noticed the piss look on his face as he walked down. "Shut the fuxk up Omoi ain't nobody have time for that" I replied.

" So you bin fuxking a next nigga ? Its 2something in the morning ." he look like he about to snap. I quickly moved towards the stairs and he was standing infront of me . "Heaven I'm gonna ask you this one more time. Who have you bin fuxking and where have you bin ?" . Before I knew it he was close to my face it looked like we about to kiss. But I slapped him. "Omoi I ain't having sex with no one and I was at a damn club". I said and pushed him out of the way. I was about to walk up into the room when he asked " Dancing on who?" . I didn't care at all I just smiled "Killa". By the look at it he was heated and he look at Quinn. Was he mad at me ? or He was planning something ?.

***Sorry for any mistakes .. Comment &Vote .. ***