Time To Hide

-Killa's POV

This private number appeared on my phone . I picked it up. "Who the fxck this is ?" I said whiles packing my things so I cab leave town for a few days. "Yo bxtch ass thought I didn't know about the plan between you and Quinn to bad you didn't get to say bye to Quinn you know my mom always use to say 'snakes and snakes equal fakes' ..you thought it was over ? Bxtch I just getting started ..Let's see how it feels to lose your mom too " he hang up the phone before I can say anything else. That's if I had anything else to say . 'Come on Killa you gotta get out and find a plan ..Shxt !' I shouted out loud to.myself . I picked up my suit case and head over to my Mercedes Benz .

I was driving heading to the airport and suddenly shots were going off. I looked up into my head mirror and notice this black car was shooting at me . I sped up and suddenly a voice said over an microphone "This is just the beginning ..You have warn .. Silence !" . I looked up again and the car was gon'. One thing I should admit about Omoi's crew was that they moved quickly and you would never know their plan. That's why I wanted Quinn to tell me . That's why I used Quinn . All I knew was Omoi wanted me gone and he wanted it done quickly .

Pulled up at the airport and checked myself in I notice this pretty girl on the line at 'Dunkin Donuts'. I walked up over there and whiles I'm at it can probably get something to eat and coffee at the same time. "Hey lovely " I said in my most decent voice. She turned around and she was even more prettier than I thought . She had long black Brazilian hair with gold highlights , she was 5'5 like Heaven .She wore a shirt that said 'Eat My Nuts' with peanuts shown, a black leather leggings and black and white jordans . Did I meantion her eyes were purple ? yes and it was more of lavendar. "Ohh hey "she said smiling . " I'm Kevin and I couldn't stop but notice how pretty you are and now that I have close view your extremely beatiful ma" I said smirking my ass off. "Thanks my name is Eve .. and you don't look to bad yourself " she replied walking up . "I hope you don't mind but where are you headed ? and can I get your number ?"I said looking at her finishing her order . " I'm head in New York on a 5 days trip myself .. its 315-667-0000" she took her stuff and walked to a empty table. I stored her number and order my stuff then headed over to where she sat. Something about this girl made me think of Heaven. But why think of Heaven when I plan on killing her. Me & eve talked until our flight eched . Who would've known we were going the same place and sat next to each other on the flight. "Time to get some pussy " I thought to myself and continued our conv.

- Omoi's POV

Ohh y'all thought I was finish ? Mane  a nigga ain't even started yet. Quinn wasn't my only undercover nah he wasn't . My real undercover is a twin him and his twin brother never seen and he was quick . I sent him to give Killa a warning and in no minute it was done . My plan is looking great. Heaven wanted to be a part of my plan and since My nigga Mat told me Killa booked a flight for New York I decided to send my princess on a trip . So I sent one of the twins to watch her . My baby girl a thug she'll handle business in New York while I start to end Killa's life he left back home . Mia was Killa cousin so I wonder her pussy would response to having a bullet inside of it just for being a nasty hoe. Imma deal with her but my crew clearing his team in silence as we speak. I don't want none alive . Killa I want for myself. 

I was in my basement putting in a code for my hide out . I had heaven change everything . She had to buy this weave and contact lens that looked natural . I had her put in a good grill at the bottom of her out and called my cousin Rico to put on tattoos all over her body not the permanent ones but there's a type of tattoo that doesn't hurt but it can wash off using this tattoo liquid Rico gave me . They should last her for the 5 days she was in New York. I gave her a phone number that was untraceable and sent her on her Mary way . Because I wanted Killa to meet heaven at the airport I didn't send her in our private jet . I had Mat get her on the flight as Eve Dames. Mat was the pilot of the plane that was going to New Yorkand His girlfriend was a pretend attendant on the plane just to also listen in to their conversation . Every time she goes near them she was wink at Heaven sending her a sign we're listening .

The only things left to do was to let this motherfxcker enjoy his last days on earth with the person he wanted but can't have . 'I Love my Life ' .

****Sorry for any mistake. Vote and Comment what you think . Who is gonna beat the other ? would it be Omoi or Killa ?. Is Eve a good actor ? What is Omoi next move ? ..Stay Tune ! ****