At The Club

- Heaven's POV

Me and Omoi is gonna have dinner then head out to the new club "Bed Brunk" we gonna turn all the way up. I hope Omoi don't pull the same stunt he pulled last time and got drunk. My mind bin on Killa all day . I should probably text him back and tell him that I don't see him that way. I think imma do it now .

" Hey K, its Heaven . I just think should inform you that I am new to Miami so I'm just tryna make friends and get use to this life . I hope you understand and you don't think that I was leading you on . I see you as a friend and hopefully I get to learn more about you .

xoxox - Heaven :) "

I was scared he might be one of those freak guys so would stalk you and kill you . That's probably why they call him Killa . Before I can even start getting dress my phone went off playing 'Beyonce - Pretty Hurts' indicating that I got a text. I unlocked and my phone and say it was from Killa . Shxt! what I'm I gonna do I thought to myself. So I decided to just read the message .

"Hey Heaven.. I understand ma .. lol chill I ain't tryna force you or anything and I wouldn't mind being friends and getting to you more. But I have to holla at you later I'm heading out with my niggas . Later ma "

I let out a loud sigh. I was relieved he didn't take it that way . But since I already shower I went in my closet to check out what I'm gonna wear. You know a bxtch gotta look good . Especially of my man is a well known doctor . I took out a Pink formal dress , White red bottom heels , sliver hoop Heaven earrings and sprayed my body down with my perfume . I applied my make and straighten out my hair which touch my hips . Yes bxtches ! this the real baddest bxtch I screamed letting Omoi came in the room and laugh. My babe was so sexy. He had on his hot pink poplo shirt on with his true religion pants and his pink & black Jordan's. He had on his Rolex watch and damn his tattoos look hella nice. I give him a kiss and my Mac lipstick got all over his lips .Its time to turn up !

-Omoi's POV

I heard Quinn got shot last night when he was out . He a tough nigga he'll be fine . I'll visit him in the hospital when I go to work tomorrow morning . Tonight gonna be special Imma let my niggas meet Heaven finally . At least they can get an idea of the girl who hot me being soft on they asses they could blame her because she changed me for the better . Ray, Grant, K.O & Creeper finna be in the limo that will be picking me and Heaven up tonight and did I mention my baby girl looked fine as hell? Well she right . She is the baddest bxtch in town because no one could take her place.

Me and Heaven headed down stairs towards the limo. When she got in she was confused on why so much niggas in the limo . Her face was so priceless I just started laughing.

"Oh Hey .. Umm good night " she smiled and wave . They looked at her and laugh " Hey heaven .. what's good ?" they said together . Why these niggas like to echo each other ?. I shakes my head "My Niggas .. My motherfxcking niggas !" I shouted. They all replied "My nigga who my mother fxcked his nigga !" they replied . They stupid huh ? they say it all the time and yet it everything it don't make no sense but who am I to judge ? . I looked at Heaven an so far she was enjoying herself laughing and she got along well with my niggas. We was gonna head to a Chinese buffet what heaven always talked about and then head to club "Bed Bunk ". My niggas was spitting a lot jokes at our table the rest of the people who was in the restaurant was laughing with us and Heaven entertained them in their bullshxt . My life is good !

-Killa's POV

Me and my crew arrived the club looking fo some hoes to sleep with tonight. I looked around the club for Quinn but my nigga wasn't no where to be found. He probably had to handle some shxt before he came . As i think about it I don't mind being friends with Heaven matter of fact I'll give her a chance of getting to know the real me and I'll do the same with her even though she always showed the real her . I looked around and saw this bad bxtch dancing so I walked over to her join her . Tonight finna be turnt to the max. I might even be lucky and let this bxtch join me later .

** Vote & Comment what you think .. Is something gonna go down at the club tonight ? or Did Omoi do something to Quinn ? .. Is Killa gonna go after Omoi ?  .. Vote Vote Vote !!! .. Thanks for the support so far . I will try to do another update tonight ! :) **