I'm Having A" ???? "

-Heaven's POV

'Good morning everyone !!! 'I shouted outside my house . Poison came rushing downstairs laughing at me . I was wearing his tee-shirt and boxers my hair was in a messy bun and I had a pancake in my hand. I really don't remember how it got there but it sure taste good. "Princess when are you gonna go take a shower .. you know you're gonna be late" I looked at him giving him a wet kiss. He rubbed my waiste looking at me eating my pancake out my hand and squeeze my ass with the other."I know ...I'm excited .. I just have 4more months and my lil one will be here " I said trying to climb on him. He was so damn tall 6'7 and I was only 5'5 I barely reached his shoulder but he was great with oral so I knew he could work it in the bed and I can't wait until I get a chance . I could tell he was a freak he just started kissing on my neck and lifting me up into the table spreading my legs. "PJ .. baby I want you ... " I look at him I was practically begging him to enter me but he keep telling me he didn't want his DNA mixed up with Omoi's because its possible. I agreed but everyday I wanted him and he knew that he wanted me to I can tell by the way he would stare at my ass everything in came out the shower and I don't even have to ask for head work he gives it to me all the time shxt sometimes for hours. He says he enjoy eating me I'm glad because I want him. He started eating me and I feel myself getting weak this man really know how to hit every spot. Before I know it I came my legs were weak .I looked at him and he scoop me up carrying me to the shower . We were in their kissing and just being closer to each other. I came out and I went into my walk on closet . I took out a "I'm gonna be a mommy " shirt and a ripped short pants with some nude flats. I applied my make up and pit on my Rolex watch with some earrings. I put my stuff in my MK bag and headed to the door. Poison wasn't able to come today he had a lot of cars to get started on but I promise him I'll call him and tell him what the gender was. I went into my car and I prayed that God gave me strength to deal with Omoi today.

I drove to the clinic and I was sitting into the waiting room. Omoi walked in and he had a band aid on the side of his lip . I looked at him and back at my phone. He sat next to me and he just stared at me . "Omoi what's your problem ?" I said looking at him rolling my eyes. "Heaven I'm sorry ... I messed up please let us work it out .. I want a family with you .. I want you to be my wife ..Heaven please " he looked at me like he was about to cry I just shakes my head . "Did you think about that when you cheated on me for 2 months ? .. that's wasn't a one day mistake Omoi .. it was 2 whole months going on 3.. Now your sorry ? was you even sorry when you laid down with her ?.. Omoi save that bullshxt I'm tired of that I've moved on ..just like you did " I just shakes my head . Being in this clinic minutes felt like hours I just wanted them to call my name already . I didn't wanna deals with him anymore. "So Poison is what you call moving on ? .. being with one of my crew members that's moving on ? .. so what he fxcking you now ? .. answer me ! .." I looked at him I wanted to bxtch slap him so badly but I was pregnant and I had respect for people . "He way better than you .. and for your information he wasn't a crew member you hired him to work for you ..he was never apart f the crew he did things on his own tie not when you wanted him to ... If he fxcking me that's my business not yours ... isn't this my pussy ? if I want him inside of me I could allow.it ... I don't have to answer to you .. I look like barbie ?" I shoot back at him he just look at me. "its my fxcking pussy ! ... I took your fxcking virginity not him ... I fxcked you since we were young .. Fxck barbie .. I love you Heaven .. I'm sorry " . I just shakes my head like what he said was a bad memory I didn't have feelings for him anymore it felt like they all went into a closet and was locked away I guess. Before I can say anything else I heard " I didn't have to take her virginity matter of fact I don't need to .. My job is to love and cherish her something you didn't want to do .. it took you two months to get new pussy and then come back to her and beg. .. Like she said she moved on .. she ain't want your old ass dick... you old news with your bxtch ass .. you lucky she pregnant with your kid or I would kill you myself .. if you know what's good for you you'll leave her alone .. she with a real man now " . I looked up and notice it was Poison  he looked at me and I can see in his eyes he was upset . Omoi didn't say anything he just looked at me "So you gon' let him take you away from me ?" he manage to get out he was crying now. I looked at him I was hurt to he wasn't the only one hurting he hurt me I didn't cheat he did . I can't believe him . "You did this to yourself . I was yours Omoi .. no one could've told me otherwise .. I was rocking with you until you decide to have sex with someone else you saw the video you ate her like she was your last meal. Omoi you never called me to ask me how I was and I'm pregnant by you .. You didn't care about me .. I cared about you I took care of everything you wanted and need. I guess God took the baby away the first time to warn me that I wasn't suppose to stay with you but I refuse to listen .. We can still work things out for our baby .. but we can't be together I refuse to be together with you .. I'm sorry but no " the same time the doctor came and called my name . I entered the room and he began to pull my shirt up and applyed the jelly like substance on my stomach . I looked at Poison and he was standing up next to me looking at the screen but he didn't say anything . "Who's the father ?" the doctor said looking at both Omoi and Poison . "I'm the father ", Omoi answered " Is everything okay ?",he said again looking at the doctor. It was quite for a while I just looked at my baby not even knowing what part is the head or the foot but it was beautiful the sound of his or her heart beat was amazing. I looked at Poison and I took his hand and squeeze it he looked at me and he smiled "You're scared " he whispered . I nodded and he came closer to me . "Well it looks like you need to by a gun and get ready to fight because you're Having a Girl ! " when he said these words I just was excited . I'm gonna have me a little angel I always wanted a little girl . I wanna give her things I never had as a child I want her to do a lot with her life but I won't pressure her .

I saw the look on Omoi face and he was happy . I hope he change his ways and be the man his daughter should marriage and not a cheater because my baby girl need a daddy with real deals. I know Posion will be a good daddy he was happy also . The doctor clean up the jelly and caved me a paper for my next appointment . I came out the office and Poison walked me to my car. He gave me a kiss right in Omoi face and squeezed my ass. "Baby are you coming home or you're gonna go back to work " I said kissing him . "Yeah I'm going back to work and when I get off I finna go and lock my hair ..." He said looking at me smiling before anyone of us could say bye my phone ring . It was Lizzy I haven't heard from her in so long . "Put in on speaker phone ..now !" Poison said shouting . I did what he said .

**Phone Conv. **

Lizzy:"Hey Girl .. wassup ? .. what you doing ? ..I haven't talked to you in a while "

Heaven:" I'm not doing anything .. just about to shop I guess "

Lizzy:"Ohh really ? .. that's good .. I moved back to China .. sorry I didn't tell you "

Heaven:" Ohh how come .. ? is everything alright ?"

Lizzy: " My brother Marcel thought it would be best if I did .. him and James "

Heaven:" Ohh okay .. well I gotta go .. call me soon ...take care hun "

**Phone Conv. End **

"You hear that shxt ? .. She's sister with Marcel & James .. they after Omoi .. that's why she called you ! its a good ass thing you ain't with him .. She giving you a warning .. Well at least she's kinda a friend .. she don't want you get hurt but she still want him dead ! .. Heaven listen to me baby ... drive .. and don't stop to the house ..go by my house by the lake ..Go Now !!! " He shouted again I speed off without a good bye .. I don't know what was going on but I was scared . Should I call Omoi should I not ?. Has much as he hurt me I promise that I'll never let him die not if I could help him . I speed off to the lake and his there until Poison called. "The game is getting deeper just remember when you gone you gone forever "

-Poison's POV

Ahh shxt ! these fools coming quicker than I thought . I need to contact Omoi quick and tell his bxtch ass get a on a flight real quick but his ass ain't answering . Ivy ain't heard or seen him and the crew ain't either . Did he know about this ? I don't even fxcking know right now . I just hope that Heaven did what I say because God knows I don't want her neither that baby in danger. I went to the trap and told everyone to get strap we got business to do and they ass need to  be on some G shxt ... I took every gun I had in my back trunk that I created my self and some bombs  to . I pack my duffle bag and went into my black truck . I drove into a near by cage I had and I change into a black mask , black long sleeve shirt and black  sweats . Hopefully I get there before they kill him .

I went all over Miami in search for Omoi . I haveso many stops and yet he wasn't at any I passed by his house and he wasn't even there that shxt was burning to the ground . Ahh shxt ! I kept thinking to myself . If I catch Marcel and James they ass is mines for sho. Lizzy ain't chinese she look Chinese tho. When Killa died he must have told them every fxcking. I just hope Omoi keep them steady .

** Sorry for any mistakes .. This a little taste of what coming .. This book is coming to and end tonight . Vote and Comment what you think .. Is Omoi dead ? What y'all think of Lizzy now ? .. what about Heaven ? .. Is poison a real friend ? .. stay tuned !!**