You Cheater !

-Heaven's POV

So its two months offically and Omoi is coming today I'm excited I missed him so much and spending time with Poison was great . He was really there for me and he did everything and more . I was still kinda confused on why Omoi never contacted me neither did he send any messages for me . He probably was to busy with work . I'm tired I've bin in classes all day. I'm in my last period class right now everyone was rubbing on my baby bump even my professior she's the best. She even ask if she can be a godmother . I don't mind that will be great and she's really sweet. Lizzy hasn't bin to school lately and I tried calling her even though Poison told me to stay far away from her I just wanna make sure the girl is alive, but I'm gonna listen to him he keeps his word. Today I'm going with Poison to watch him get another tattoo and he wanna get dreads but he said he'll surprise me . I can't wait to find out the gender of my baby , Poison told me he'll help me find the perfect name for it something both me and Omoi would love.

Its time for lunch and I seriously wanna try out this new Jamaican restaurant down the street . "Caribbean Delight's"  I heard it the best since it opened up . I started walking I might as well because Poison wasn't picking up and I guess he was probably busy with work and stuff. I turn the corner near by the restaurant and I heard someone yell out "Yo ma ... let me holla at you real quick " . I turn around and it's this fool from the club . He started walking over and he wasn't that fine in the day at all . He probably need to stay to night clubbing plus he had no sawg at all. "Yo ma ..ohh so that how you kicking it with your fine ass .. I'm James .. " I looked at him and crossed my hands under my breast because they have grown since I got pregnant so did my ass . "I remembered .. look I'm hungry and I ain't tryna stand out here in this hot sun and conversate with some thug from the corner " I said rolling my eyes looking him up and down. "Chill ma .. I just wanna talk to your fine ass .. where you headed ?" I looked at him and pointed to the reaturant and as soon as he was about to say something a car pulled up and the window scrolled down a little bit. My heart was literally racing I really hope they don't start shooting . "Heaven get yo ass in this car " the voice sound so fimilar so I started to walk towards the car and got in . It wasn't much surprise it was Poison I looked at him and smiled. "What the fxck you doing talking to him ? I told you to call me when you heading somewhere " He yelled I never saw him get so angry before . "I did call you .. I'm sorry but I was hungry " I said looking at him with my head down. "You could've gotten in trouble ..or killed ..you could've put the baby in danger .. this nigga a dug dealer he ain't no fxcking magic guy .. Next time don't do that shxt again ! " I shakes my head in a agreement but I was so sad I wanted to cry. He never yelled at me like that what was his problem . He pulled towards the Jamaican restaurant and I ordered what I wanted we sat down and ate . The table was so quite until he broke the silence " I'm sorry if I scared you I didn't mean to ... I just didn't want you to get hurt especially the baby " . I looked at him and smiled " Its okay I understand .. have you heard from Omoi ?" He looked at me and sucked his teeth. "That nigga don't care about you nor this baby .. if he did he would've ..never mind .. no I haven't " I looked at him confused. "Look don't talk about him like that .. he just was busy alright ... I'm full and I wanna go home ..can you take me home " I looked at him . I hated when people disrespected Omoi like that he may not be the best but he tries . I love Omoi and I'm having his baby it my not be what I wanted at first but I'm happy now. We were on our way to my place and Poison dropped me off and left to go tot the tattoo parlor I didn't wanna go anymore he already made me upset and I refuse to hear him out. I looked at the time and Omoi is about to be home soon . I went downstairs to whip him up some of my tomato pasta with chicken strips I fixed up the table and made sure everything was good in the house for my man when he comes home. I ran upstair to take a shower and I went straight into my closet to find me a slik lingerie pink long dress . I put rose petals on the bed with shape of a heart and some strawberries dipped in nutella with whip cream , lemon pie , and all types of different cakes he loves. I went all out for my man because he was missed. I may be pregnant but I was gonna get me some tonight no doubt . I went on my laptop to see if any emails from the car designer Omoi has he was suppose to create my ideal BMW . I heard the door open and I rushed down stairs excited to find out it was only Poison coming in. I looked at him and shaked my head. "What that suppose to mean .. you ain't eclxcited to see me ?" I just ignored his question and walked into the kitchen. 'Where is Omoi ? ' I thought to myself before I can answer my own question Posion came out of no where and leaned in kissing me . I didn't refused it felt so good my kitty kat was getting excited but I snapped out of it when I heard the door opened . I pushed Poison away and he started wipping his lips smirking like what he did was funny. I cut my eyes and walked into the front room and saw Ivy looking at me and then at Poison . I don't know why they giving each other looked back and forth but I didn't care. I put everything together because Omoi secretary came over and started fixing up my place I didn't want her damn hands all over my shxts so I told her I'll do it myself . Omoi came in the door and I rushed over towards him jumping in his arms he hugged me smiling. "Babe I missed you so much... Why haven't you called me ? " I said helping him with his bag.  He looked at me nervous as hell then "Ohh I'm sorry baby I was busy a lot lately " before I can reply Poison brusted out laughing I saw the look Ivy gaved him and he shut right up but I was wondering why was he laughing . Omoi looked at him confused but knowing Poison he just to silly . The twins left and Omoi came down stairs from the bathroom . I lighted the candles and put on some nice music to set the mood we were eating a and talking and I really missed him so much. I looked at him and all I could do is blushed as if he was my crush and we were in high school. "Hey since I won't have time to go out and do want I played I think it's best if I do it here whiles were alone " I looked at him and was trying to figure out what he was talking about if it was sex then hell yeah we can do it . "Do what babe ?" I said clearing my thoughts . I watched as he got up front eh table and got down on one knee I placed both hands over my mouth "Will you marry me ?" I looked at him and tears came pouring down my face I was so happy . "Yes !! Omg Omoi yes I will " I said jumping up and down this was the best night ever . After the while thing I went upstairs and we made love all night until morning . It was so nice to have him home not as my boyfriend but my fiancé. I was officially gonna be Mrs.Carter . I'm gonna have his baby and him all together in my life nothing can go wrong now. I woke up and cooked him breakfast in bed. I went to school and I did what I had to .