He Don't Deserve You !

-Poison's POV

Heaven told me her and Omoi got back together that shxt pissed me off . He don't deserve her but you know what they belong together I don't give a fxck. I meant a girl recently she fine as hell . I meant her at a club I was at she told me her name was Keisha she was 20 . Me and Keisha bin chilling for a while now we even had sex couple times . Nothing really was emotional between us and that's what I liked about her she knew what was gonna happen and she ain't denying it she with whatever. I was about to go chill at the trap later . I haven't talk to Heaven ever since she told me her and Omoi was back together so I guess that's a done deal . I hope she does good in school and her life is good . I'll be here if she needs me or she wants someone to talk to but for now I just need time to think and time to myself .

Today me and Keisha finna head to the mall . I wanna take her shopping and go to a club and later get some S.E.X . I'm listening to Migos NY niggas be hitting that smooth shxt. "They jealous and they envy me !" I sing along yo the lyrics and my phone started ringing I looked down to see a nude pic from Keisha now she know how to turn a nigga on right now . Last night she was chilling with em watching some porn and giving me head . Isn't that shxt freaky ? I just grabbed her ass cuz that's mines anyway . I finna continue to talk to Keisha .

-Omoi's POV

For the past couple of days Heaven bin waking me up with this damn bathroom light . All she bin doing lately is vomiting . We had conversations over and over about visiting a doctor isn't probably something she ate . She missed a day of school already because of this she's so stubborn . I'm outside chilling by the pool thinking . My mind just going off in a daze now . I want to move closer to Heaven college so she can be with me instead of me wasting gas back and forth . I called my real estate agent and told her about my plan and she promised to get back to me about it . Heaven came outside and the minute she was close to me she ran back inside I knew she had to vomit so I decide to go inside and sat down on the bed an waited until she came out .

"Babe I don't feel to good " She said laying down. "Heaven you're going to the doctor tomorrow morning and I don't wanna hear it end of discussion" I said rubbing her stomach and kissing her cheek we lay there until about 3pm and the door bell was ringing . I got up and walked to the door "Its Lizzy !" I heard and I opened the door. She walked in with snacks I guess "Where's Heaven ? I brought my hunnie some snacks I use to eat in China ". I took the bags out her hand and packed them away " She in the room ..she ain't feel so good ". She nodded her head walking towards the room I continue packing the stuff and looking at them . I opened up a cookie thingy I assume and it tasted good as hell . I walked inside the room and Lizzy was playing in Heaven hair talking to her I didn't stay I just took a shower and put on my work clothes. " Baby ... Daddy gonna head out ..if need me call me okay ?!" I look at her kissing her lips. "Bye babe ...I love--- " before she can say anything she rushed into the bathroom vomiting I walk in rubbing her back pushing her hair of the way " Baby you really need to get this checked out .. throw on some clothes now please" She did what I said and I called in informing my boss I'll be a little late .I ask Lizzy to come with us but in her car so she can take Heaven home when she's done and to stay with her until I got off . She agreed and we headed to the hospital. 

-Heaven's POV

I was at the hospital and I was so weak but I was glad Lizzy was here with me . I lay my head on her lap whiles she played in my hair and we talked she made me laugh even though I was felt so bad. "Heaven Valentine ..." My name was called and I got up . I told the doctor about the symptoms I was having morning sicks , cravings , sleeping amounts and stuff like that he gaved me a test cup and I went to the bathroom and did what I too . I came back and he life with the test cup . A few minutes he came in with a paper giving the date and time I should return for my results and that I was clean for ever other test I was tested for including food poisoning. I was just worried at that point I told Omoi about it then left with Lizzy. I got home and took a long shower leading to me going to sleep.

I woke up an looked at the time it was 8:00am . I woke up Omoi and headed to do my daily routine . When I got out the bathroom he went in and I made breakfast for us . I was craving nutella pancakes for some weird reason but I ate every piece including Omoi's. I wash the dishes and went to the hospital. We were in the waiting room for a while and I notice this girl looking at me as if she had a problem ."Excuse me ... do you know me ? why on earth are you looking at me ?!" I said Omoi looked at me and whispered 'Behave Heaven ' . I just ignored him she looked at me " I don't know you ... I just liked your hair and admired how beautiful you are" she winked . I looked at her shocked "I don't go your way .. my man is right next me but thank you " I said pulling on Omoi's hand. He pulled me to sit on his lap and I was in a quick nap . I woke up and I was in a doctors office and Omoi was over me smiling like he just won something I was confused . What is so good that he's happy ?. "You don't have to worry ..when the cards fall you'll be my king and I'll be label Queen !"

***Sorry for any mistakes .. Vote & Comment what you think .. the more you express your opinion the more you help me :) ... Thanks for all the votes and much love to my loyal readers . What is Poison problem ? Well he turn against Omoi ? .. What about Keisha ? .. Is Lizzy a good friend ? .. Why was Omoi so happy ? ... Stay Tuned !!!***