...

-Omoi's POV

Wait hold up did Heaven just say "Killa?". This shxt can't be happening like for real. Me & Killa was enemies ever since his name was Kevin.See we never liked each other when we were younger and he hated me even more when I left Miami . When I left he thought he run Miami . This nigga was so glad I left he threw a " See you later" party. His dad and my dad use to be best friend both were "Drug Lords" but from different parts . Whiles his dad run the south . My dad ran the north part and they were billionaires. They died when Kevin dad messed up the plan and betrayed my dad. See I know what y'all thinking 'What that have to do what us' but see after our father's got killed . Kevin always thought that it was my dad's fault . So ever since we were kids we tried his best to but me 6ft. But I never let it happen . I moved from Miami because my mom thought it would be best to leave the past behind us . I return back to Miami 2 years ago to get back my name in these streets and now I ran both sides of Miami the south & the north. I make money like its nothing even being a medical doctor brings me even more money . I had money save for my future kids, weddings,funerals, and other problems . I even made my will before I even thought about death.In this life you gotta play the game smart. I own 4 traps. My crew is called "Silence" because we do I dirt in silence . No one knew what would come to them but they always knew that I kept my word and I never would back down from no nigga or bxtch .

In the streets I'm knewn has "OJ"or "Die". Ladies called " O" if you know what I mean . I never told Heaven about my low key life and I don't plan on doing so I'm trying to keep her out of this the best way I can . I'm gonna let her know not to fuxk with Killa no more or I'll have to kill him myself .

I have to try to find out what I'm gonna do to make it up to Heaven and how to keep my life balance while she here. I had to talk to my niggas Ray,Grant,K.O & Creeper. We have to plan what we gon' do to Killa if he try to start something . So I texted them all to meet me at the trap at 4pm when I got off from work. "Life is a game ,Game is well played ".

I walked to the room to see Heaven sleeping in one of my T-shirt so I lay next to her and we started cuddling. I feel asleep knowing that my alarm would wake me up for work soon.

-Heaven's POV

I woke up to Omoi stupid alarm . I took a pill before I went sleep so I have no headache. I look to see the bathroom light on so I assume he's in the shower . I don't remember much of what happen at the club the only thing I remember is meeting a guy name Killa . I barely remember how he looks but if I remember his name he must me fine as hell. Omoi's is finally out the damn bathroom and He got on his doctor uniform . I ain't even gonna front he looked so sexy. I heard him say " I told Quinn to take you to get a new phone and go shopping today since I messed things up and I promise to make it up to you baby . I left my card on the table stand next to you and I'll make sure call you when I think your back home alright ?". I just nodded he even though I was pissed I was happy as hell. I get to spend his money I thought to myself.

"0kay babe I'm leaving have a good day .I love you " He said whiles kissing my lips. I looked at him in his eyes and replied "I will and I love you too ". He started walking out and I thought it was the perfect time to take a quick shower and do my hair . I went in the shower and started singing " Love & War - Tamar Braxton" . It set the perfect mood for me . I went in my walk in closet and picked out a ripped jeans , white V-neck shirt , white and black Jordan's 11's and gold hoop earrings . I sprayed my perfume on me and got my black Gucci bag . I told Quinn that I didn't want breakfast and we headed to a T-Moblie store.

Whiles in the store Quinn was following my every move. That shxt so annoying but I have to live with it . I was looking at the phone choose to get an IPhone 5 since that's what I already had. The lady came up to me " Do you need any help ?" .I looked at her and smile "Yes I would like to purchase this Iphone 5 in the color white ". She took the phone and with behind the counter . We was about to walk out of the store until I turn and looked a Quinn.

" Do you seriously have to follow my every move ?" I asked .

" Yes if something happens to you Mr.Carter is gonna kill me " He replied. I just continued walking . What does Omoi care for he barely pay attention to me anymore . I don't know why I'm even around . I believe he is hiding something from me or even having a double life like what those people be doing on Jerry Springer . I suddenly felt dizzy . So I got into the car and he took me to Walmart . I didn't feel like shopping anymore . The thought of my man cheating on me without me know or doing something behind my back already made me feel weak.

As we entered Walmart I went in every aisle getting what I waned and what I planning on cooking tonight . I just was craving pasta and chicken wings . So I picked them up and went to the cashier . Quinn was in the snack aisle doing God knows what . I felt a tap on my shoulder and it felt like someone I knew so I turned around and to my surprise it was Killa .

"Hey baby girl you remember me ?"  he asked. I just was puzzled . Damn this man is so sexy. I smiled "How can I forget . Killa right ?" . He looked at me whiles licking his lips "Yes but Kevin is my real name and by the way ma this must be fate . Can I have your number now or you tryna front on a nigga?". I took out a pen and notepad out my bag and wrote down my number and handed it to him . Once again Quinn appeared and he look Kevin and Quinn shared made me suspicious. " Lets Go Heaven . We Leaving Now " Quinn yelled . I looked at him and I felt so embrasses I just started speed walking and I heard Killa say "I'll call you ". The ride back home was quite and Quinn looked pissed . I didn't care at all but wait until Omoi comes home he need to teach Quinn manners .

* Vote and comment what you think ... Is Heaven in trouble and she took her own risk ? or is Killa out for her ?... Sorry for any mistakes "