We're Better Off Being Apart

- Omoi POV

I'm at home laying down . This house is so empty and cold without Heaven being around but I guess I'll have to get use to it knowing that I'm gonna break it off with her. I'm just trying to protect her I don't want something like this to happen to her , but I don't want anyone else to have her. I wanna be there for her when she graduate from college when she creates her own restaurant and does other things with her life. I choose her to be the mother of my child now it won't happen because she won't be mines. Sigh* I miss her like crazy I sat on my bed looking through my phone seeing pictures if me and her at our good and bad times. I saw my favorite picture of her . She was smiling at me looking at her to me that was the brightest smile she ever have when she's with me . I don't wanna hurt her and I pray she'll understand . We can try to be friends . We can chill and hang out and stuff . I just don't want no one going after her because they have beef with me . James and Marcel are after me and I don't want then hurting her like how Killa did . She my baby and I can't watch that shxt happen .

My phone started ringing pulling me out my thoughts and  notice it was the hospital calling . "Hello Doc. ?" I said a little afraid. "Hey Mr.Carter ... You have a patient who like to see you.. "He said hanging up . I hope that ain't Nicole's ass cause if she alive again then that bitch must me a damn spirit. I put on my gray sweats and a white tee shirt with some Jordan's. I headed towards my BMW. I was driving on the road listen to August Alsina -Porn Star bobbing my head . "This nigga can sing his "  I thought to myself. "She ride me like.a porn star !" I shouted on the stop of a red light . I look at the passenger seat and I just visualize Heaven being there singing it with me she loved this song . I turn the corner quickly and parked my jeep.

I walked in the hospital and signed in . I walked towards the hallway and I saw the doctor waiting on me he waved telling me to come in and to my surprise it was Heaven's room . I walked in and saw her laying down looking at Poison. "Heaven Baby ?" . I quickly rushed over . "Omoi our baby is gone ... babe " she was crying the whole time . I wiped her tears "Baby I know .. don't worry baby .jut work on getting better . " She shook her head looking at me. " You can get her dress and be on your mary way " . I took her in the bathroom and sipped on her dress and put on her sandals brushing her hair in a ponytail . Poison held her bag whiles I push her in a wheel chair . She seem sad and she just looked at me as if she didn't wanna lose sight of what I was doing . We finally got in the car and I headed towards Poison hide away area is . I saw him go in a brush and he disappeared . These niggas was like snippers . I took Heaven him and I lifted her upstairs into the bed.I watched as she watched in the bathroom and I heard her take a shower.

She came out couple minutes after and she was dressed and she just looked at me . "Why are you looking at me baby ..what's wrong ?" I asked pulling her closer to me knowing this will me my last time holding her so close . " I love you babe ... I just don't wanna lose you ... I'm scared Omoi " she gave me a kiss . I looked at her and smiled " I love you too ... and you will never loose me I promise .. you have nothing to be scared of I'm here to protect you and I promise this time I'm fully aware .. " I looked at her pushing her hair out her face . " He shot me when I looked down at you ” I looked at her as if she was crazy . "Stop Omoi .. he shot me because I didn't pay attention to him .. Baby when he shot you . Our baby did a unnormal thing .. it moved towards your side . It knew that his / her father was injured baby I looked down at you " . I looked ta her with tears in my eyes and kissed her lips . We had a fully make out session I didn't wanna let her go, but I had to protect her . We lay there kissing each other falling asleep knowing that tomorrow was gonna be something else .