Pay Back !

-Omoi's POV

After listening to those recordings Heaven set up in Quinn's hospital room. It made a nigga fxcking upset. How he gon' play me like that ?Huh? He take me as a fuxking joke . Man I came up with the perfect plan to send his ass 6feet. Yes a bxtch nigga gon' dead today. He might have his little relaxing time back at the hospital but this means war now. So I called Quinn up and told him a limo coming to pick him up from the hospital and that me and Heaven threw a 'Welcome Back Party ' at the crib just for him . By the way he replied I can tell he was excited but what he don't know is he just sign his own death bill.

Heaven was outside putting up a sign tryna make this shxt look realistic and she baked and cooked food . Ray,Grant, K.O & Creeper was in the room cleaning the guns and getting the body bag together . While I was think about how I let him play me like that . This whole thing got me upset and the more I thought about it the more I got even more angry than before . Damn Omoi you dumb as fxck my nigga how you gon' let this stupid ass nigga come up in yo crib and play some shxt like that trust none my nigga I thought to myself. I walked up and down the stairs over and over until I heard the limo pulled up .

Heaven looked at me and as she had the rope and duck tape behind her back flashing one of those fake smiles. The door open and Quinn came inside ."Welcome Back Quinn" we shouted . "Y'all got a nigga happy right now ... thank God I'm alive " He said . I watched as Heaven went slowly in the back of him and said "God does good things to those who deserve it Quinn you should know that by now " she flashed another smile. "I guess you right Heaven especially when you got good people like you and Omoi" he said standing up looking around. "Since you home Quinn mane me and Heaven came up with this game we can enjoy" I said walking down the stairs. "What is it called?" Quinn asked . I just stare and watch as Heaven quickly tied the rope around his hands and when I looked down she already tied is feet . Damn baby girl can move quickly she shpudl join the crew.  I walked up face to face to Quinn and smirked . "The game is called Silence.. " I said then placed the duck tape on his mouth wrapping it around 2 times before tearing it . He look like he was panicked for a minute but this bxtch nigga deserve what was coming to him . He wanted to be a slu motherfuxker and work with Killa so being sneaky gon' get you killed .

My niggas picked him up and carried him in our basement and sat him on a chair . I took the duck tape off his mouth and placed my gun to his forehead. He started crying and Shxt begging me not to kill him . "What you have to say now motherfxker ? " I said looking him dead in his eyes. "Man Oj let me explain I just wanted to be on top of the game man .. I ain't mean for this to go down like that man ..please let me live I promise you ain't gotta worry  about shxt no more " He said with those stupid ass tears in his eyes . "My nigga you ain't got Shxt to live for .. you wanna be fake and fxck with me .. motherfxcker you don't know me ... I pages you to help me out with Shxt .. when actually I was paying you to take my ass out .. Nigga you lucky Heaven wasn't hurt in this process because I could take your organs out and make you eat them " I said shooing him in his dick twice . I heard him scream out in pain but that Shxt didn't affect me one bit . Ray and the rest started beating the Shxt out of him until his face was it familiar anymore . I look at Heaven "Baby you wanna finish him off ?" . She looked at me and smiled "Sure my pleasure".

I watch as she walked over to us and took the gun out of my hand putting her finger on the trigger " This is for plotting to rape me your fat nasty ass deserve to be dead " she said emptying out the bullets at his heart and one to his head. Blood was everywhere so I told them to clean the place up and burn his body . After they did as I ask we st down and aate and drink the night away talking about how he would never be seen again as for Killa his ass is next !

-Heaven POV

I had fun . Quinn deserve getting killed that way . He made a fool out of my babe and expect to live hell nah that would never happen. Karma is a bxtch on her period he seem to forget that part of life. But Quinn is a done deal life goes on . I'm at home and I just took my birth control pills and in two week I'm going to college to finish up my last few months . I had enough for one day I need to sleep until Omoi gets off from work so we can have some good old  sex . "Life is Good !"

After two hours of messing around with Omoi I went down stairs to get some strawberries and wip cream. I played "Loyal-Chris Brown" dancing and singing along. "These girls ain't loyal.. These girls ain't loyal.. When a rich nigga want you ..and your nigga can't do nothing for you .. These girls ain't loyal" I sing along to the music and suddenly I heard noise coming from the back of the house. I got the gun and sudden I heard a voice "I don't think you wanna do that Heaven ...Put in down" . I turn around to see ...

**Vote and comment what you think .. Did Quinn deserve to die ? Would Killa notice he's missing? What is Omoi gonna do about Killa ? Who did heaven see ?** Sorry for the late update **