The Morning

-Omoi's POV

I woke up and saw heaven butt naked under the sheets. I know what she want that good old 'Morning Sex' and I want it to but at the same time she just need to listen to me . I know I come off as a bad guy but it isn't like that at all . I love my girl that's why I came in Miami to live again and started making the money so she won't have to worry about saving up for college . I handle that I am the one sending her to college to go after her dreams not her mother , father , sister or whoever you may think. Like I said I wanna marry her one day even if both of us don't want to get married but trust me she the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a shower. With the water running down my body I swear I felt relax until these small hands was rubbing all over my 12 pack . I turn around to see Heaven giving me a innocent but naughty look. This girl really know how to make me get a turn on . I was gonna say something before I could say anything she put her index finger on my lips and went down . I watched her as she licked the tip of my wood and started deep throating me just the way I like it . Damn Heaven could give some good head . I felt I was gonna cum so I stopped her lifted her up corner her into the wall , putting her legs on my shoulders licking and teasing her clit . When she came I started sucking all her juices up . She tastes so sweet like a watermelon or maybe pineapples . I put her in doggy style position and began stroke her for an hour until both of us came. We both went down stairs and I watched her make breakfast . My phone started ringing and I looked down it was Ray. I walked in the white room and took the call .

*Phone conv.*

Ray:" Yo my nigga . Word on the streets he tryna kidnapp  her and get you to give all the money you made in these streets. But don't worry I got a plan . We need heaven to go with tho you cool with that ?"

Omoi: " Man Aye .. look I tryna keep her out this .. what if she get hurt if we put her ass in this . I can't afford to lose her my nigga but just keep your ears and eyes out . I'll think about it and get back . "

Ray: " Alright cool . We get the tools .. they coming off the boat tonight . Grant finna pick it up and drop it off at the trap . We gon meet there tomorrow . Cool?"

Omoi: " Yes my nigga ! We gonna silence these niggas . Cool bruh "