It's Not Gonna Stop Now !

- Killa's POV

Yeah so what they caught me . I know they was gonna sooner or later but that not all I have . If Omoi kill me I already informed my boys in Cuba of what he look like and everything so they could handle him. He could lay me down to rest with my mother because I am tired of the streets and I know I ain't entering heaven gates but I would rather burn in hell . I just pray God protect my mother while she up there if she make it to the pearly gates. I hope he watches over me . I know what I did was wolrong but to be it was right . Omoi it's up to you do what you have to but you joining me soon .

- Omoi's POV

I took a shower and today I'm about to go to the hospital to see Heaven before I do what I have to I have my hustler head on and I ain't Omoi right now my fxcking name is Oj. I'm pissed as hell . I.lost my baby and now my girl in the hospital in a coma . Y'all got me fxcked up of y'all think Imma let Killa just get off with a shot to the head nigga getting everything slice . I knew why he did this he only did this because he let some nigga know . I ain't stupid I know this nigga he either let Emerald in Cuba know or some other nigga . But Emerald ain't gon' do shxt mane . That nigga my fxcking uncle . He the one who give me my tools . The sane tools to fxcking kill Killa right now . So ain't no nigga coming out this situation alive. Now with all that said . After I handle Killa I got a nigga by the name of James in the south handling my name . He finan get it too. I bin off the streets to long but guess what pussy ass niggas I'm back . I threw on some black sweats ,white tee-shirt , my jays , Rolex and my snap back . I jumped in my BMW.

I reached at the hospital signed in and went straight into Heavens room . Poison was right there next to her but she looked the same way I lefted her like she made no movements . I looked at Poison and he lefted going to a near motel so he could get clean up and come right back . I looked at my baby and the sight of it all made me so angry . " Heaven baby I swear Imma killl this nigga baby . I didn't see it this time but I'm full aware now Oj finna handle him baby just keep fight and pushing . Baby I'm finna kill him and he momma baby . But baby when you wake up we gotta discuss some stuff ... Don't worry though baby I got you .. I love you.. I'm gonna leave you now and handle this shxt ... Poison finna be here  .. Bye baby !" as soon as I turn around Poison came in . We dapped  each other and I left .

I reach to the trap and I automatically change mood . I went from sad to motherfxcking pissed off its like all my tears turned into anger. I walking in and said nothing to no onr I headed straight over to sleeping Killa. I slapped the Shxt out of him " Get the fxck up nigga ! you don't sleep in my fxcking house !" I said choking him half to death. "So you thought your plan went through ? you got me slipping a little my nigga . Well guess what that'll never happen ! If Heaven dont wake up out that hospital bed I swear you gone get it in your grave . " I said every word with a punch . "Fxck you ! I hope she never wake up ... This ain't over my nigga ! I make sure Emerald get ya ass and Marcel. This ain't over ..Get prepared brother ". I look at him like this nigga crazy " Mane shut yo stupid ass up .. let Marcel come with his pussy ass Illlay him next to you . You think I'm a fuxking joke mane .. Bring his momma in .. let him watch her die !" I shouted. They came and his momma was just a hot mess so I guess the boys had a good time with her . I don't care that's great and better for me . "Ivy Kill her " I yelled. I stand up next to him holding his head up so he can be eye contact for his momma so he know Oj ain't the fxcking one . "You ain't got no control so keep ya Eyes open and watch the fxcking show . " I whisper . I watches as Ivy pinched her and everything  He shot her in her head mutipule times and to make sure she will never come back he broke her neck. That's my nigga and Killa watched every last time plus he was crying like a damn baby . I looked at him  and emptied my machine gun on him and broke his neck too . We went in the back up the trap and burned the body and put the ashes in the trash because that's where they belong . Never to be seen again I am ready for Marcel I was waiting on him for a long time and my team always keeps there eyes out into he streets . "Its Not Gonna Stop Now !"

- Poison POV

I was just sitting there admiring Heaven . She looks so beautiful . I smile looking at her and I prayed ahe pull through . I hold her hands. " Heaven if you could hear me fight  please . Just pull through " Instantlu I felt her squeeze my hands . I looked at her " Can you hear me if so squeeze my hands for yes " she squeeze my hands . Omg she's here I was so shocked I didn't know what to do. "Just put Heaven I'm gonna call the doctor. " I ran out and I called the doctor and told him everything . "Heaven . I'm Doctor . Williams If you can hear me squeeze my hand " . I watched her as she squeeze his hand . This shit is amazing " Heaven I'm gonna ask you are you feeling pain ..can you open your eyes ?"  We looked at each other and she squeeze his hands answering the first question but she didn't squeeze again . " So you can't open up your eyes " I said looking at her she squeeze his hands . He looked at me and said " Heaven we'll be right back I just need to talk to this gentlemen to call your Omoi for you okay " She squeeze his hands again and we walked out the room . He talked to me for a bit tell him how its a good sign that she is responding that means she's still able to have full control over some of her body but the disadvantage is if she can't pull through then they'll have to turn off off he machines and there's nothing else they can do . I wanted to cry but the thing is that ain't even my girl . I wish she was though I wish she was . I called Omoi and he was happy only if he know the bad news about this . We have to keep telling  her to fight . "Get Well Soon Heaven "

*** Comment what you think  and Vote ... Also I am ending this book soon mmm but not to worry I will have part 2 ... Keep the votes coming it motivates me to continue to write ...now Vote for part 2 .. BTW I would like to give a shout out to Blueberry she supports me and the rest of my very decent readers I love you all .. What's gonna happen ? Will They break up ? What's going on in Omoi head ? Will Marcel be the one to take him out for good ? ..Stay Tuned !***