Later On

-Heaven's POV

As I walk upstair I went straight into the room me and my man shared . It was red and had zebra prints sheets on the California King Size bed it also had pictures of us together . I just smiled I was so happy words couldn't explain. I walk into the bathroom.what was even more beautiful it had this big ass tub and a shower , two sinks , it was all ours ! . I quickly got it the shower doing my usual making sure every part of my body was sweet for my man because one thing I knew we were freaks. I walked out the shower buying a towel around me and walked in my walk-in closet it was so big . I had clothes on one side , my Jordan's and heels collection on the other side , my bags on the next side and my jewelry in the middle in a glass container buildt in . I just started clapping and jumping up and down. I hurried pick out this black leather smarter skirt with this leopard print crop top and & my black red bottom heels . I wasn't to fancy on jewelry but I put my diamond earrings in trying to look girly as possible. I got my IPhone 5 and put on a little body oil . I wanted down stairs seeing Omoi knocked out with a bottle of vodka on the side .Just then I knew this motherfuxker this not just get drunk and I just got here . Dammnit Omoi ! I thought to myself . I looked for our personal  security who was inside the house .

"Quinn !" I shouted walking all over the house. Out of no where he came and said "You called" . I simply pointed at my druck ass boyfriend and he knew exactly what to do. When he picked Omoi up I decides to go out and enjoy myself . I ain't letting no nigga stop me from enjoying myself matter of fact I think I just might make new friends if you know what I mean .

I walked outside to the limo driver and told him there would be a change of plans . I told him to drop me off to the biggest and baddest club in Miami . The drive was quick and I was glad I got there shxt they were having a red carpet entrance without me . I walked up into the eneterance they had these two big ass guys there both wearing black . One had the nerve to asked me "Is your name on the list?"  before I can tell this big looking donkey no he said "If your name not on the list then you can't come in ". I just looked at both of them and turned away and that every minute it hit me . Like a angel coming down to earth . I walked back and said " Michelle Chrissy" .They both looked at each other and opened the told apologizing for their behavior . Hey .. don't judge me they didn't need to know I guessed the name and that my name was actually Heaven . My cousin always told me "Heaven sent from Hell" . Everyone knew what he meant I wasn't sneaky but I knew how to get around by myself . Since Omoi blew me off why not enjoy myself for the both of us .

I walked over to the bar telling the bartender that I wanted a Sex on the Beach he winked at me and said "Coming right up lovely" . I mean who was he kidding he was cute but he wasn't all that . I needed to get some company and then someone tapped me on the shoulder I closed my eyes and turned around " Open your eyes ma . I'm sure a nigga ain't that ugly " his voice was soft and smooth . So I listen and open my eyes . I was in full shocked mood he was so fine . He had a dark complexion but it was smoothed and he looked like slik chocolate , 6' 5 and he had a body of a goddess . I think he notice me checking him out so he whispered in my ear "Can I get your name " I looked at him up and down and said " What's your name ?".At that moment he looked at me and smiled "Killa". I laughed and looked at him it was so dark I could see everything on him for all I know he might be a damn killa . " So what's your name ?" . He interrupted my thinking I smiled "Heaven " . He looked at me and licked his lips .Gosh! They were full but it fit him perfectly . Then the music got louder and I started dancing and a little bit of twerking . He went behind me and held my waist so close and I heard him say "With a name like that you truly are heaven sent " . I automatically started blushing and and throughout the night drinks were on him and every girl in that club envying me . I looked around and thought I'm the baddest bxtch !

*Thanks for support so far .continue to comment and vote . Also I want y'all to check out @love24_k book "Trust me I got you" its hella good . Also @treyday75 book "Thugs Baby Mama & Thug's Wify .. sorry for any mistakes ... I'll continue to update it *