New York ... (Day 1)

- Heaven's POV

We arrive to New York about Yesterday or you can say 2 hours ago . I'm settle into an hotel not to far from the hotel because I strictly doing business for my boyfriend. I took off the cap and the contacts, pulled in my charger and laid in bed . I was so tired me and Kevin went for dinner and he started tell me his whole life story. From when he was a kid until now . Not once did he mention someone was after him or that Killa was his name at all .I'm surprise for someone who was gonna lose his life that he was panicking or worried. I guess he a thug. Well he show hisself off to be. We both went in different ways . He was staying at an aunts house . My phone started ringing and it was Omoi.

*Phone conv.*

Omoi : " Hey baby .. I miss you already "

Heaven :" I miss daddy too .."

Omoi: " So what's up with Killa .. he mention anything "

Heaven : "No ..he didn't even mention his name as Killa .. just Kevin .. "

Omoi:" Nigga tryna act brand new .. well he has a little surprise coming his way. "

Heaven: " What did you do ? "

Omoi:" Ohh we just killed his whole crew .. no one is left .. we going after the family and .. you might see daddy in New York that's if I wanna kill him there "

Heaven : " Babe ... not his mom come on .. have a heart .. He has a aunt in New York .. and his people suppose to come over here".

Omoi:" Heaven focus alright ? .. if he kept his mom alive she'll know who killed him ! ..and alright good looking out baby girl I guess twin gotta lay her to rest."

Heaven: " Okay babe do what you think is right I'll support you .. I love you "

Omoi:," I love you too baby .. what color you got on ?"

Heaven: "Babe you tryna have phone sex right now ... stop being so nasty .. I'm wearing peach "

Omoi:" If I wanna have phone sex with my soon to be wife I can .. and I like peach on you .. don't you have your other phone ? .. let daddy see what it look like "

**picture snapped and sent**

Omoi: " Damn baby girl that's what I like to see .. you wanna see your favorite toy? ..be a naughty girl and let hear you play with yourself"..

Heaven "Yes daddy please ..you know right Noe I just was lick it ... *Moans*"

Omoi:" ohh fuxk yes baby girl .. I sent the pic. just now... what's my name ?"

Heaven:" Daddy your so big ... ahh Daddy ! mmm ..Daddy "

Omoi:" that's what I'm talking about .. fxcking sexy ass.. I can't wait until I get to fxck the Shxt out of you "

Heaven: " I can't wait either daddy .. but I taste so good right now .. to bad your not here .. my kitty needs to eat "

Omoi: " daddy gonna take care of you when you get back just couple more days .. but Daddy gotta take care of some business .. Night night baby .. "

Heaven:" Okay .. bye daddy .. "

** Phone Conv. Ends***

Omoi is just to me I think I should hit the shower and get cleaned up and his to bed . I can do some shopping tomorrow. I know Killa would wanna see me so I have to make sure I keep in my character. I'm Eve Dames !

-Killa's POV

I bin tryna call my crew to.tell them be on they tippy toe because I have this feeling Omoi will go after them . Damn! ain't none of these motherfxckers answering .I told my mom about everything before I left . She suppose to be hiding down New York with Mia to stay at my aunt house . I'm leaving New York and then when business is handle I'll tell him they can come back. My mind bin on Eve all day . I wanna introduce her to my aunt but yet it might be to early.Eve hella sexy I might let her know what I do for a living . Drug Dealer killing people for a higher top . I don't approve of what I do but it pay my bills .

My phone was ringing and It was my mom . I rushed to pick up "Mommy you alright ?" I said . "Omg Kevin ! .. Their Dead ! .. All of them ! .." she said it sound as if she was ready to have a heart attack . "Who mommy ? who is dead" I said in the calm voice I can possibly have . "The Crew ! They dead ! " she said busting out in tears. "Alright relax mommy... look just hurry get the tickets and come ..Quickly!" I yell . "Kevin .. lord knows I love you and I support you everything you have done is coming back my son ..if I die please change .. I love you " She said crying . "Mommy you'll be fine just hurry get the tickets I promise " I said hanging up . Shxt ! Omoi you gotta get deal with my nigga .

**Sorry about any mistakes and Sorry  for the short update .. just giving y'all a taste of what coming next .. Vote and Comment what you think .. Will Omoi Kill Killa mom and family ? Omoi has transform into Oj ...  Is Oj not stopping until he gets Killa ? What's Killa next move ? ..What about Eve ? ... Stay Tuned ***