The Start

-Heaven's POV

I was waiting back in the airport excited as hell to get away from my parents and my so call friends. Shxt all this bull got me thinking . What am I gonna do with my life ? & What is gonna happen as soon as I left where I'm at now. As soon as I got down to thinking I heard my phone ring. I look down on the caller ID and saw it was Omoi so I try to play it cool and act like I was deep in my emotions. Knowing Omoi even though we was dating for almost 2 years he can pick up any emotions from the way I typed a message to the way I talked and looked . I bit my bottom lip tryna consume myself and I finally picked up .

"Hey baby... How you doing ?" He asked . I was doing some real soul searching tryna find out what I was gonna say.

"Nothing babe .. In the airport waiting on my flight . I'm so excited to see you babe." I said feeling a bit nervous that he would pick up I was nervous.

"Oh I'm excited to baby .. Damn ! I could see your sexy ass now " He said blunt. One thing about Omoi he really know how to sweet talk me. But I couldn't come up with anything to reply before I knew it I heard the flight had arrive.

"Babe I'm leaving to go on my flight see you soon .Bye !" I said and quickly hang up before he could say anything. I quickly picked up my Gucci bag my man bought me for my last birthday and my Gucci suitcase . I fixed my summer dress and My red bottom white heels and quickly went walking. Damn ! I said in my head one thing about these airport where I lived was always crowded when it comes to heading in a different area. Don't get me wrong its an airport but something about this one just seem to over worked for me . I continue to walk up to the counter where this fine ass man was there . He had a smile only God him self could created. I don't know why but I seem to always get nervous when it comes to meeting new people . I had a rough childhood I was reached how to be tough not no damn emotional chick .I might be wearing a dress and heels but I know when to kick those shxt to side and act hood. I was a tomboy kinda girl and I was a chill ass female . I only have a few girl I talk to but I hang out with the guys .

"Ms. Heaven Heart"

I snapped quickly looking at the gentlemen in front of me . I put one of my fake smiles on my face and then respond "That's me " .  He just smiled. He was dark brown , a height of 6'3 and he had waves all through his hair and telling from his pants and the way he sat he was packing . And I don't mean no  7inches . Nigga had about a wood that round up to 9 1/ 2inches or more .  Then this deep sexy voice said slowly

" Would you be visiting Miami ? or would you be Staying ?"  He threw me one of the I want your number type of look . I just ignored it and said " I would be staying due to the fact of me attending college and so forth "  I shot him a smile .

" May I ask if you be saying with a family member or..."  Before he can finish I just interrupted by saying "My boyfriend .. I would be staying with my boyfriend " . I saw the look in his eyes and I knew right then and there I screwed up big time . He just looked at me blanky before he said " Ohh okay ... heres your passport and your paper please enjoy your flight " . I just took it and flash another smile and just walked off knowing that he was looking at me. I got on the flight. Finally ! I thought to myself and hurried sit in my seat and laid back in a minute time my ass was knocked out!

( Support , Vote And Comment ... I appe it ... I just had to do a quick update . Sorry for any mistakes )