Discussion

-Killa's POV

Damn today I met the girl from the club . She even look more sexy then ever. I got her number and stored it in my phone . Right now I'm at the trap sitting down wondering what and how I'm gonna plan to get back at Omoi's ass . I heard he got a girl in town supposed to be his girlfriend . Maybe I'll kidnapp her and make him give me every dime he made in these streets. I could still can't stand his ass . His dad was the reason my dad got killed. Omoi think he could take everything from me .This nigga must got me mixed up with his hoes. I finna smoke this joint and then get the crew together to get info in his girl and shxt.

-Omoi's POV

Its 4:00 pm . I'm at the trap sitting down waiting on the rest of these nigags to come so we could know what we gonna do to make sure Killa don't do shxt to Heaven and he gone for good just like his wicked ass father . My phone started to ring snapping me out my damn thoughts .I look and see its Quinn ass calling me so I pick up .

"Yo boss ! Man I got some damn news for you . Killa was tryna talk to Heaven today .What you want me to do ? Handle this nigga now ?". I like that shxt store in before I could say anything . " Where the fxck you was ? he shouldn't even be near her ass . I told your fuxking ass I'll drop you quick . Keep playing around Quinn !" I replied . I was so pissed off at this point . Quinn suppose to make sure no nigga and I mean no nigga came to Heaven side ways . "Boss I apologize . Man I can handle him now if you want me to ". I just shook my head before saying " Nigga fuck that ! You playing around on the job . You need to get yo shxt together and come correct FAM ! . I'm gonna handle Killa my damn self you just watch Heaven . And watch her ass Good ! ".  I hanged up before he could say something . At that point I was pissed and my blood was boiling who the fuxk nigga think he is tryna holla at Heaven . I know my baby she don't like to disrespect people so she be extra friendly but she gotta realize this ain't no damn Disney Channel this real life .

A few mintues pass and the niggas came . I rapped Ray , Grant , K.O and Creeper . All these niggas was my bro's back when I was young their father's was in my dad crew . So they trustworthy as hell . Ray was my right hand man . He was my dad adopted child . He my brother even if he ain't my dads child . He also helps me run the traps shxt he helps me with everything . This nigga was weed smart and street smart he knew everything plus some . If you wanna get to me . You have to get through Ray first . Ray knew about Heaven but they never got introduced to each other . " Now y'all niggas know me and Killa ain't into the whole friend business . Nigga bin fooling around my girl and I can't have that . We need to get to this fool before he come after us . Y'all feel me ?" I said looking at all of them. "Alright my nigga " they said it like a it was a type of damn song chorus.  "Okay then . Ray you listen and see if you can't get any word off the streets about this nigga plans . Grant I need you to make a drop off and pick up the tools we need . K.O and Creeper y'all niggas working the streets tonight and doing a Lil steak out . Y'all got it ? Now get the fxck out my trap and get busy hit me up with anything ". They left and I locked up my trap heading towards my BMW and left.

I pull to the crib I swear I finna handle Heavens ass . What the fxck she took me as ? I ain't no pussy . Yeah I like her have her damn way but she ain't finna disrespect me in my damn house. she could get her shxt and leave I dead ass serious. I walk in the house to smell something good . 'Damn! it smells like her damn famous pasta' I thought to myself . I went the kitchen and there she was with her fine ass .

" Oh . hey babe .. you scared me " She said . I just shoot her a blank look . "I need to talk to you Heaven ". I could see she was scared why the way I said that . " Okay babe ..what about ?" she replied then turning off the stove . " You need to stop faking with Killa . What the fuxk you take me as ? I ain't no damn clown you round her disrespecting me . I should kill ya ass . Don't let me hear you fuxking him or it would be a problem I put that on my fathers grave !" I yelled . " You should stay out my business and stop letting Quinn watch me so hard . He just was being friendly I'm new and your stupid ass don't help me with shxt you just leave me to Quinn . Me and Quinn don't fuxk if you forgot . " she shouted . At that point I just wanted to choke the shxt out of her . Heaven really know hke to piss me off . "You better calm ya ass damn Heaven if you know what good for you . I ain't want you think I a pussy just cause I let you do whatever you want and I didn't ask you if you and Quinn fuxking . I'm gonna say it agai. Stop fuxking with Killa ". I said back and walked off . I heard when she yelled " Fuxk you Omoi . By the way she said that I heard her voice breaking up I know she was about to cry but she ain't the type to cry so I just left it .

I am finally in my room and I'm about to take a shower and a nap . I could handle Heaven ass later right now a nigga just wanna sleep and be at peace .

-Heaven's POV

Omoi and his stupid ass spoil my mood once again . He can be a dick sometimes . So what if I meet new people ? I have a right to associate with whoever I please . My phone went off and It was Killa .

*Phone conv.*

Killa : " Hey baby girl . what you up to ?"

Heaven : " Ain't nothing . just finish cooking and my boyfriend already pissing me off "

Killa : " Oh dang . You wanna come with me to the club ma ? I'm sure I can cheer you up . Ya boyfriend ain't shxt compared to me "

Heaven : "No I'm good . I have to visit this college that I applied but can I call you back tomorrow ? I have something to do right now "

Killa : " Alright ma . .. make sure you call a nigga back because I'll really like to get to know you better . Night "

Heaven :" I'm going to silly . Night "

** Conversation End **

I was so pissed off I couldn't even talk to Kevin right now . I was wondering what's up with Omoi's ass . I ain't even gonna bother no more . I packed all the food up and put them in the fridge . I want in the mood to eat anymore . I think I'm gonna go to sleep . I walked upstairs and saw Omoi in bed sleeping so I took off what I was wearing and sleeped next to him  naked and when he wakes up we will have morning sex. 

*Vote and comment what you think so far . Was Omoi wrong for attacking her ? or is Heaven in the wrongComment what you think is gonna happen next ! Sorry for any mistakes ***