Ohhh Shxt !

-Heaven POV

I saw Omoi ."Boy ! you scared me ..I thought that was Killa "I said looking at him. He just looked at me and laughed like that Shxt was funny . " Baby ..relax alright I heard you sing so I came down here to get something to eat ..I looked at that ass moving an a nigga think he ready to have some fun again" He replied . "Omoi my kitty is tired now .. Daddy you really put in extra work this time.. " I said rubbing my cookie. I watch him as enjoyed me doing that so I bit my lips and gave him a show . Before I knew it we were having sex in the kitchen . He slid his wood inside me and stroke me harder and he made me come instantly . Dammit Omoi ! I moarned . "Oh Shxt daddy you tryna kill me huh .. " I said looking at him he smirked and began to eat me out. So I returned the favor and watched as he come all over me . We went upstair and got cleaned up .

Omoi was on the side of me cuddling whiles he was asleep. I was just into the  Jerry Springer show right now . Look at all these thirsty hoes they'll do anything for a little bit of attention I said to myself . My phone started ringing and I picked it up "This is Wendy's may I take your order ?" I said giggling . "Can I have you to go .. with that sweet pussy on the side " a smooth voice said on the line . "Umm who is this ? and Why call me ?" I said shocked at his response. "My name is Killa and I called you see if we can talk " he said ."Look Kevin .. We have nothing to talk about .. We friends from a distance .. I have to go " I snapped . "Oh so its like that huh ... So you think you could flash your sexy ass at me and not think I'll be interested in you ..When can I be able to taste you ?" He said tryna mantian his thug image . " I can help it if I'm sexy .. and how about never in your life ?" I said annoyed . "Look ma sooner or later you'll have a choice either you give me that pussy of yours or your little boyfriend is gonna end up dead " he said and hang up the phone before I can say anything . Either this nigga drunk or he must be a damn fool if he think he could get my kitty that quickly.

I woke up Omoi and told him everything . He looked upset but he pulled me closer to him making me feel safe and relaxed . I kissed my babe all night . But the one thing that popped up in my head is that I never took my birth control pill . Ohh Shxt ! Omoi got me fxcked up if he think I'll have a child right now . I love kids but I wanna make my dreams come true. I look over my shoulders and he was asleep again . "Omoi wake your black ass up .. !" I demand. He jumped up and looked at me like I shocked him with something "What ! what's your problem now ? a nigga tryna sleep " He said laying back down."Moi moi .. I can't believe this ..and a nigga tryna get me pregnant too !" I said hitting him in his head . "Heaven hit me one more time I swear I'll knock you out .. And what the fxck you mean get you pregnant ? ya ass on the pill or nah ?" He said let looking at me with confusion. "Ugh! its my fault ..I forgot to take the pill of ya ass just would stop coming on to me ..you know I heated with that Shxt " . He looked at me and laughed going back to sleep. I got up.off the bed and quickly had to rush into the bathroom . I started vomiting like crazy . Omoi rushing and bolded my hair . "Baby you alright ? I'm gonna get a pregnancy test alright ? " . I just nodded going to the sink to brush my teeth and take a shower .I hope I'm not pregnant .

-Omoi's POV

I was at the supermarket picking up grocery and a pregnancy test . I hope Heaven is pregnant it will be good to have a little junior or princess running around. I have the money to support a family of a thousand so it didn't bother me . I told heaven when we first met that I didn't like condoms so either she was gonna produce my babies every nine months or she can go on birth control . So she did I didn't mind I mean it was cool with me . I just want what makes her happy . I told her she didn't need to go to college and that I'll open up her every own restaurant but she refuse to . She claim that she wanna mantian her indepence and make her money from her education and not a man . I respect that not many woman think like her and that's what I love about her also. All these hoes was just looking at me as if they never see a nigga in they life . I mean I know I'm fine and all that good stuff but I'm a lot to handle . An no man would ever admit to being needy ,but me I'll admit I am . I need attention a lot and I am use to getting my way . when I met Heaven I became extra needy and the only thing is I'll let her have her way . I loved her and she was the one to put up with my ways . When we was apart and living in different places . I would fly just to see her and every time I did I made sure we would have sex . Heaven wasn't like regular girls my baby was tight as hell and she made a nigga come more than once and still wanna fxck .

I wanted up to the counter and had my cashed up . the cashier was just looking at me licking her lips . All I can think of is she probably had dry lips and was tryna avoid it because she wasn't my type . I only have eyes for Heaven and I mean that . I wanted to wait until we were officially 2years so I can propose on how anniversary . I didn't care that we were young . If I'm engage to her she can wait until she whateva age if she want to walk down the aile . Just to say she is my fiancé is a an even better position than girlfriend . 

I grabbed my things and was about to head out "O ..!" I heard a female voice yell . I turned around and it was this bxtch Mia . I stood there watching her walk closer "Can I help you Mia ? " she looked at me bitting her lips . What's up with all these females and there lips today ? I thought . "Yes O ..you bin avoiding me .. When you gon' stop acting hard and let me show you a good time " . I looked at her and smirked "You know you right ..I bin acting hard huh ?" I asked . she just looked at me smiling like a school girl getting her first dance . "I'm hard alright but only for the woman I have at home .. you can show me a good time by getting out my damn face " I told her and walked off . "Omg ..O your such a dick " she yell . I just laughed "I have one and why not show it off ?" I continue to walk off not paying  attention to her .

I came home to see Heaven laying down . "Baby you alright I got the stuff " I looked and she didn't even turned around. "Heaven come on baby.. I'm that bad that having a baby for me is gonna be horrible ?" I looked at her body .It just keep still . She finally turned around "I'm sorry baby .. I am ready to have a baby ". I didn't really care if she keep it or whatever if seeing her like this because she is pregnant already hurts me . " Then abort it Heaven .. I looked at her " She gave me a look like I wasn't serious . "No !,I will not kill my baby .. our baby ... I'll get over it " she said . I gave her the test and she went in the bathroom . We went into the kitchen and were snacking on some items so we can just wait on the results . I just started playing around with her just to make her laugh .An it worked she just was Heaven again . We went back upstairs and looked at the test . It was ... Negative . I was disappointed but eventually I'll have my kid soon. I hope .

-Killa's POV

I bin calling Quinn phone for the past 3days and yet no reply . I think I should kill this motherfxcker for ducking me. We had a plan and yet he hasn't even gaved me information on the house surroundings .Why do black people make shxt so difficult? I guess if I want things done I should don't myself . I just needed to know where they lived at and I'll make a plan from there .

"Yo Killa ..We got some bad news" one of my crew members said. "What is it now ?" I look hella pissed . I already was tryna figure out what I was gonna do with Quinn and Omoi asses. "My nigga word on the streets ..Quinn dead" he said shaking his head walking out . What the fxck ! I shouted . Now I had to find out who killed Quinn. I mean I was ever gonna kill him but that was after I got my information and shxt. I guess it wasn't only me who don't like snakes. How the hell am I suppose to go through with this plan . I need to contact Heaven and quick .

30 minutes later

I called up Heaven but I got no response . Dammit ! I wonder how am gonna get Omoi before he got me and this needs to be quickly because I know I'll end up 6ft . Right now I need to buy a plane ticket and get out Miami until further notice . I need to call my mama and tell her to take my sisters to New York to stay with my aunt . I need to get my family out of Miami and quick. I just started to panic . Everything was coming up in my face and I hope that I got an answer . I got a phone call and I was shock...

***Sorry for not being able to update quickly . But I made up for it .I appericate the support and thanks for the votes . Should I end the book or should I finish it and do a part 2 ?.. Its up to you guys .. Comment & Vote ..Should Heaven get pregnant for Omoi ? Would Omoi be a good father ? Is Quinn really dead ? Is Killa next ? Who called Killa ? ..Stay Tuned ***