Can You Handle It ?

-Omoi's POV

It's bin two weeks since I last spoken to Heaven . I just bin busy with a lot lately and there's a lot of bad bitches in this city .The city of L.A is known for bad bxtches . I bin in at the hotel chilling for a minute and I called Heaven a couple of times but she hasn't answered either she asleep or I don't know . I haven't bin away from her this long and I don't want to but I had no choice . I wanna come out the gang life and finish leaving as a doctor . I texted Heaven to Skype me later so I can see her . I plan on buying her an engagement ring and doing a proposal soon. She love see animals so I'll take her to an aquarium and something like that with a diver having a water proof sign "Will You Marry Me " . I looked at my watched and its time for me to head to the buffet to grab some lunch with the fellas . I took an elevator down to the 2nd floor and when into the restaurant . I saw my boys already at the table sitting down laughing having a good ass time without me . I walked over and sat down dapping all over them . "What's good bruh ?" I said looking at all of them . "You know the usual tryna eat so we could relax on our day off . What's good with you ?" They ask in unions. I looked at them "Nothing much ..anyone of y'all know where I can find a nice ass ring ?". They looked at me like they saw a ghost or something so I looked around to make sure no one was behind me . "Heaven pussy that good you gotta get tied down " Greg said . Greg is a smart but hood ass nigga he straight up and he don't hide shxt that's why we get along so good . "Shut yo dumb ass up .. Mane her pussy the best .. and why not marry the mother of my unborn child ? " I asked waiting for his response. "It ain't like that I just mean like you only twenty something a and she like 19 .. that's young " I nooded my head agreeing but that ain't stopping me from marrying her I see my life with no one else . She my everything and more and I wouldn't mess that up. I looked at them and turn to get up to fix me a palte "I know a place down town ..we'll go get it " I looked at him and smirked . That's my nigga right there always got me straight .

After eating and talking with them . Me and Greg head out to a jewelry store that was a block away from the hotel it was hella nice and fancy too . A jewel clerk came and showed me some rings I picked out a 20.5 carat ring set that has a promise ring , engagement ring and wedding ring . Its alot of money but I can afford it and Heaven deserves the best . She deserves it for being there for me when I wasn't there for myself . I bought the ring and we headed back to the hotel I was gonna put it in my suite case . When I was doing with that I called my personal assistant and told her to plan the whole idea I had so I can propose to Heaven . She told me she'll have everything prepared for me as soon as I get back . I told her thanks and notice my laptop was giving off a pink light . That only shows when Heaven is either getting in contact with me . I opened up the laptop and saw her calling on Skype . I accept the call and sat down .

**Skype Conversation**

Heaven : "Hey babe ...How you doing ? ..I miss you "

Omoi: " Hey baby .. hey my lil one ..mommy taking care of you ?.. I'm good baby ..just missing your home cooking ..you know I ain't big on the take out food . I miss you too "

Heaven : " Ahh ... lol and yes I'm taking care of him/her ... and really I had ribs last night with the secret sauce you like"

Omoi: " Ohh you tryna make a nigga cry huh ... what your sexy ass bin doing .. why I'm I seeing no panties on .. Where Poison ?"

Heaven: " He's in the other room I guess ... and babe you know I feel uncomfortable wearing panties now that I'm pregnant its even worst ... But miss kitty miss you "