Continue of the Turn up!

-Killa's POV

Is it who I think it is ? This hoe really think she my woman huh . Why the fuxk she all up in Heaven's face like that ? alright see I need to kill a bxtch . She should know her place and that's in bed and on the road not in someone who could probably my future. In no time I saw Heaven start to punch her in her face and giving upper-cuts. Damn! I thought to myself Heaven know how to handle shxt on her own . I rushed over to try to pulled them apart I grabbed this stupid hoe and I saw this male figure grabbed heaven by her hand. The club was so damn dark who could it be ? Was it Quinn? I hope not because we have business to discuss and if he around playing that hide and seek then I'll have to deal with him . But my mind still wouldn't tell me who . -Sigh!

-Omoi's POV

I saw Killa tryna part the fight between Heaven and his hoe he lucky I ain't kill him right then and there . I couldn't cause a scene Heaven already was coming about her foot . She probably hurt it beating that bxtch ass. Who the fxck she thought she was approaching my woman ? Ray was gonna bust a cap in her ass but he had to respect that that woman problems and Heaven can handle herself fo sho. Man right now we home and I iced Heaven foot down and tomorrow she'll see a doctor . Hopefully she ain't damage nothing and Tomorrow I'm gonna go tell her everything about me and Killa .Wish me Good Luck !

**I apologize for the short chapter .. A family member is in the hospital and I didn't have time .. Vote and comment what you think .. what is going to happen once Omoi comes clean ? Will heaven stay or go? ..what about Quinn? ..Stay tune !"