Chapter 2.

August A. Alsina

"Stupid ass girl." I mumbled to myself, still mad about the bitch who walked her hot ass in front of my car.

My first day back in Houston and I was ecstatic. A few years back I had a close encounter with the law and after dat shit I had to disappear. But now I can say I'm back and much better.

"Wassam, Yung, it's good to see the second best looking New Orleans nigga back in the city." My brother Ash dapped me up as I stepped out of my whip, making me laugh.

"Second best? Now who the fuck told you some crazy shit like that? Knowing you ugly as hell with that big ass bottom lip

"Second best? Now who the fuck told you some crazy shit like that? Knowing you ugly as hell with that big ass bottom lip." 

"Niggas ain't had to say all that. You need a line up." Ash made a face at me and I laughed even harder before following him into the restaurant we'd agreed to meet at.

My old team took up the majority of the seats in the place and once they saw me, everybody rushed over to say their hello's.

"The Yungin' is back! You must know that I wanna talk business." An old business partner of mine said.

"Aye now man, my lil' bro just came back give him time to enjoy himself first." Ash appeared in front of me.

"Well when you ready to make this money, you know where I be." Quincy nodded to me and I just stared at him as he left.

A nigga just came back and this nigga tryna get me back into the same shit that had me on the run to begin with.

But money was always on my mind, and so was more ways to make it.

Remy A. Taylor

"Oh no ma'am, this shit way too packed." I said, ready to walk right back out of the restaurant Dayvid and Tori dragged me to, but she grabbed my arm.

"You need to get out the house, eat, relieve some stress. This the best place to do so."

"This shit don't look too calm and quaint, all these damn people." I grumbled.

I never liked being around a lot of people, which is why I stayed in the damn house.

I turned a little to my left and I saw a face that made me roll my eyes harder than ever.

"That's the stupid ass nigga I told ya'll almost killed me with his car." I said.

"Girl you lyin'!" Dayvid said.

"Bitch, that is August!" Tori said, almost foaming at the mouth as she stared at him.

"So? Is that supposed to mean something to me?"

"Girl before you came to Houston he was hot shit. The richest nigga in the city." Tori explained.

"Still the finest." Dayvid muttered and I made a disapproving noise before looking at him again.

He did look good, but he also almost ran me the fuck over.

"I don't like him." I said, and that was final.

"Good, I heard he kill people." Dayvid said, turning to the woman at the counter who would be seating us.

I gasped before looking back at the man to see if he looked like a killer.

He was looking right at me.

I quickly turned away, following the waitress as she led my friends and I to our table.

We took our seats and I tried to ignore the man they'd called August but I could still feel his eyes on me and it made me uncomfortable. And angry.

I hated when people I didn't know just stared at me, without saying anything.

I looked up once again and just as I thought he was still staring.

"Ya'll is that nigga staring at me?" I whispered, hiding behind my menu.

Tori glanced and turned back to me, "Hell yeah."

At this point he was making my skin crawl so I stood up, walking over to him.

"Can I fucking help you, nigga?" I said, putting my hands on my hips.

The men surrounding him turned to look but I held my ground, placing my hand on my hip, cause this nigga got some nerve.

"Excuse me?" He stood up and looked down at me making me suddenly realize how tall he was.

"I said can I help you? Ever since I came in here you been looking me up in my face, so I guess trying to run me over wasn't enough."

He chuckled to himself before looking me directly in my eyes, making me freeze up as he leaned down to my level.

His lips were inches from my ear as he whispered, "Baby I suggest you go back to yo seat over there, before we embarrass each other even mo' in this here 'establishment'." He dragged out the word establishment in a way that sent a shiver up my spine.

I rolled my eyes before pushing him back and making my way back to my seat.

The way he looked and spoke to me had me shaking in more ways than one.

"What he say to you bitch?" Dayvid said.

"Or what the hell you say to him?"

"We tell you a nigga kills people and you go over there and poke him in the chest!"

I turned and him and his group were leaving out of the restaurant. He turned and flashed me a snarky smile, and then he was gone.

I sat back in my chair, suddenly out of breath. What the fuck was this man doing to me...

And who was he?

Authors Note

This was short because I'm trying not to make everything happen at once, I tend to get excited. I hate when authors take 20 chapters for them to actually hold a conversation but I guess we need build up. Vote & Comment please.