Chapter 35

Remy A. Taylor

When we arrived back in Texas, I could tell August was trying to get rid of me but I couldn't let that happen.

"I wanna go with you." I stood at the door with my arms crossed as he unpacked some of his stuff, looking for something to I'm assuming Quincy's house.

"Remy when have I eva intentionally got you involved with business? Exactly, never, I keep you away from that shit and it's gon stay like dat. Ain't you supposed ta be callin yo' friends? Do dat, I'll be back." He explained all of this to me as he was putting his clothes on and I rolled my eyes.

"They can wait, they know what I look like." I mumbled before looking up at his fully dressed body.

He chuckled at my answer before pulling me to him and showering me in kisses, "I love you

He chuckled at my answer before pulling me to him and showering me in kisses, "I love you. You love me?"

I sighed before nodding and he let me go, leaving out of the room.

I heard the door downstairs shut and I grumbled some more to myself before going to shower, right before texting Dayvid and notifying him that I was home.

Not even a full ten minutes had went by before I heard the doorbell ringing like crazy.

I went to answer it and there were my three friends.

"Remy!" They all screamed in unison and we hugged each other like it had been two years instead of two weeks

"Now fuck all this hugging, fill us in on everything cause I know Mrs. Emily showed her ass!" Dayvid said as we made our way to the living room.

I explained to them everything that had unfolded in Louisiana and they were on the edge of their seats the entire story.

"Remy your life is turning into a soap opera." Bahja shook her head and I agreed.

"I don't know wha-what to..." I began to feel extremely lightheaded before my eyes fall closed and I feel myself hit the floor.

Object of Desire [Editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara