Chapter 14 (Part 1)

August A. Alsina

I stood in the doorway of my bedroom watching Remy sleeping peacefully. I ain't neva had no woman in my bed and I ain't gave out no head since my first love.

I climbed into bed next to her and she immediately wrapped her legs and arms around me.

It ain't make no sense how she was so clingy. She ain't wanna do nothing but be under me since I brought her up here. But I wasn't complaining. It's like she wanted to be in a nigga skin.

"Goodmorning." She mumbled sleepily, her eyes still closed.

"Mornin' baby. How you sleep?"

"Amazing."

I laughed at her exaggeration and rubbed her back, soothingly, "You better, had me up til 2 in the mornin' cause you kept wanting more head, just using me fa my tongue."

Her eyes opened just so she could roll them, "Boy please! You asked me did I want some more. And I quote, ' I ain't done yet, baybeh' that's what you said."

"You just gon put all a nigga business out like dat, I can't even trust ya now man." I joked with her and she laughed.

"Do you have to work today?"

"Yea, ma," She immediately started pouting, "Calm down na, we got a few hours before I gotta leave."

"I don't want you to leave at alllll, I want you to stay with me, please." She pleaded, kissing my lips and I moved my hands down to her backside, squeezing it gently.

"You know I'd stay wit ya baby, but I gotta make dis money.. for us."

She sucked her teeth and moved away from me. I couldn't do nothing but laugh at her, cause she called herself havin' a attitude.

I lay on top of her, kissing the side of her face until she had no choice but to give me a smile.

"How about I come home early den, huh? That'll make you happy?" I mumbled, burying my face in her neck.

"Okay baby. I gotta go home and change and stuff anyways."

I pat my left pocket, giving her my key to the house and she smiled at me, "Be here naked when I get back, aight?"

She laughed, "Okay babe."

Remy A. Taylor

Once I'd arrived at my home I called Dayvid to ensure him that I was alive and that I didn't have sex with August.

"Damn, damn, damn bitch! I was rooting for you!" He lectured, making me laugh.

"Girl please. He did give me the best head I've ever gotten in my life, though..." I sighed, laying down in bed after my shower.

"Bitch, it was that good? Do August got a secret homosexual cousin cause baby I need me a man."

"Dayvid I swear I didn't expect any of this shit to happen. A few months back I was in the worse state of mind and now August makes me so happy. I really needed this." I vented to him.

"I feel you girl. All I can say is, don't get too attached and start depending solely on him to make you happy. I don't want him hurting you and then I gotta turn into my original, intended sexuality and bust a cap in his ass."

That made me laugh because Dayvid really could be an intimidating guy when he was mad.

"Of course, my love. I'm gon' try and get a few more hours of sleep and talk to you later."

We ended our phone call and I lay back, smiling until sleep found me.

Later That Night