Really?

''God, you're one ugly son of a bitch, ''said Dean to the old hag of a witch. ''You're gonna pay for tat comment,'' the witch murmured as she start chanting something that sounded like nonsense. Sam and Dean hadn't heard what she said because they'd been arguing. ''Dean, you need to stop trying to piss off witches, it's gonna get you in trouble.'' ''Whatever Sammy.'' By the time the argument had ended the witch had finished her chant that went unnoticed by both the men. Needless to say they ended up killing the witch, and Dean had said some more not so nice comments. They go back to their motel have a few beers and fall asleep THE NEXT MORNING... DEAN POV: I wake up feeling weird, ugh probably just needed coffee and I was gonna be fine. I stand up and and find my pants are several sizes to big. Sammy apparently had left the hotel to get breakfast I run into the bathroom. I give a choked laugh as I run into the bathroom and look in the mirror to find someone that wasn't me in the mirror. I saw this 5'4 brunette girl wearing my black t-shirt which was way to big on her. She had MY green eyes, and my flashy white teeth. Her hair was all matted up and poofy but it seemed to go nearly mid back. Damn, did she look fine to. She had a body, she was a hottie, she was someone I wouldn't mind taking home. "Fan freakin tastic," I whisper to myself. I calmly walk out of the bathroom holding up my pants to find Sam in the kitchen. I walk over to my bed and hurriedly run throigh my bag, silently praising myself for keeping a bra from a one night stand a couple nights ago. I stand up and dash back to the bathroom to get greater by Sam. SAM POV: This girl had walked out of the bathroom in what looked like Dean's clothes, then started rummaging through his bag. Something seemed off about the situation so I decided to question the situation. "Howdy," I say with a smile. DEAN POV: "Oh, Sammy. I woke up and now I'm a girl, and I think that witch may have done something.'' I say kinda fast. Sam flashes me a look and next thing you know I'm being splashed with holy water and cut with silver. I give an annoyed glare. "Can i get ready?" I ask rather annoyed. "You're not gonna fit your clothes," Sam says with a glance. "It's to early for this, I need coffee,'' I say trying to grip the situation. "I bought donuts," Sam stated. Me and him both sit at the table in silence eating out breakfast in silence. "Ellen would now what to do," Sam blurted out. I shake my head in agreement ,"I'm thinking that witch casted a spell, maybe Bobby can make heads or tails or it. It's about an 8 hour drive to Ellen's from here." I thought to myself for a moment. "I can wear one of my t-shirts and a button up and can make it work as a dress for the time being," I state. Sam nodds and we both go to get ready and head to car. I pull up the seat to properly sit in my baby. "Dean please put that back," Sam begs with his knees tucked to his stomache." I quickly put the seat back down. "Fan freakin tastic," I grumble. For me to even be able to drive Baby with Sam in the passenger seat I had to sit at the very edge of the seat with my now swelled chest against the steering wheel. I sighed and headed towards Ellen, with Sam laughing and cracking jokes for nearly the next hour.