...

DEAN POV: I jump out of bed due to a HARD kick in the bladder, I wince then run to the restroom. I look at the alarm clock, it's 4 in the morning, I try to go back to sleep but with failed attempts. My baby girl started kicking me in my ribs and side causing me to wince then accidently cry in agony. Sam sits up to find me sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing my swell. "You okay?" he asks. "I'm fine, she's just kicking me in my ribs and other sensitive places," I say akwardly. Sane takes his hand and starts rubbing circles with his knuckles on my abdomen." "Sorry," I say embarrassed. He smiles," I'm glad to be able to help my sister and soon to be niece," he said proudly. I sigh in contentment as he starts rubbing my back again. "It feels like I'm carrying a bowling ball, I say with a sigh. She hasn't even dropped yet." "Dean your only 25-26 weeks pregnant, she won't do that until  your in your later weeks." I grumble," You should get some more sleep, it's kind of early." He slowly lowers himself onto the pillow and I do the same. He places his giant hand in the center of my stomach and I fall into a short fitted sleep. "I wake back up at 5 not being to go back to sleep for the life of me. I slowly lower myself out of bed and head for the bathroom. I come back and Sam is gone, I debate on whether or not to leave my room. I decide that I wanna go say high to family, and that no one should notice me. Sam isn't in the dining area, so I assume he's in the kitchen. Sure enough him and Ellen are talking in hushed whispers. "I love you and your brother, but you know you can't stay here long." "We know, we're trying out best to make sure the north is at Bobby's. She hasn't been out of the house in several weeks and she was gonna throw herself into labor from cleaning," Sam said with a chuckle. I continue to hide out of view so I can hear what all they're saying. " "Your sister is in pain, she can't get comfortable. I really don't think it best for her to be here." I stupidly step into the conversation," I'm fine," I say defensively. "I'm not saying that your not, but I'm saying you would be better at Bobby's. "Please just a few more days, I really gotta work myself up for another 8 your car ride," I said pitifully. "I mean you're here, you might as well decorate the nursery. Me and Ellen will probably come down to see y'all after the birth. I was thinking you may wanna keep it for a few months though so you can breastfeed and such." I hadn't thought about doing that, I hadn't thought about parenting in general. Thinking about the birth have me chills, but this have me butterflies. As if my child agreed with Ellen's statement she sent a light kick to the center of my swell. I chuckled," I think that's what she wants," I then sighed and sat down. "Who's gonna name the baby," I ask. "I don't mind if you do, but I've already got some names picked out," I blush. "I mean, it's your baby," you can name it," she says. "Yeah, but you're gonna raise it," I said with something that sounded like jealousy. "I think I'm getting to attached to the baby," I murmur to myself. "What?" Sam asks. "I think I'm changing my mind on the whole adoption thing," I say through gritted teeth. Ellen smiled," I was hoping you'd say that." "What?" I asked my eyes beginning to form tears. "I'm just saying, I feel you would make a great parent, who knows this may have you settle down and marry. You could open up a mechanic shop, take on your father's old job." "I don't know," I say a single tear talking down my cheek.  Ellen gives me a reasurring hug, "Whatever you want." I continue to cry, not knowing what I want," Damn horomones," I say as I wipe my eyes dry.