Idk

SAM POV: Dean still didn't know what she wanted, so she tried to busy herself with the nursery. We bought the beautiful black out crib, and Dean spent a while day marking sigils on it. When she was done the crib looked amazing, and you could tell she was proud of herself. The walls had already been painted this turquoise blue color. Dean finished assembling the rest of the nursery, and I helped her lift anything I thought would be to heavy, like the crib and changing station. When it was done Dean kept wiping her eyes and blushing. Ellen and Jo came in and were so pleased with how good it looked. "Dean, if you do decide to keep it, you can have everything in this nursery. Dean smiled," Her whole family was behind her, so why couldn't she say yes. "What happens when I turn back to male, wouldn't that like kill her brain?" "You're still gonna be the same person, so I don't see why gender matters." Dean nodded," I'm just scared I'm gonna be an awful parent." "We're all behind you," she said with a smile. "I guess I'll bring the stuff home with me then," she said with a smile. I gave a smile knowing I was going to be living with my neice. Dean doubled scrunched up in pain for a moment, trying to act like nothing was wrong. When it was over she blushed and gave a look," I think that was just another Braxton hick." "Another?" I state harshly raising my voice. She flinched at my scream," There was one during the questioning but that was it." I nod my head and appologise for my short outburst. Dean nods her head and heads back to our room.