It Wasn't Just A Dream

DEAN POV:''Dean, you want some chocolate pie? ''Sam said holding up the slice. I shook my head no, ''I wanna drive for another hour or so, then you can drive.'' Sam nodded his head. I cranked up my radio to the song Knockin' On Heaven's Door and just drove. Nearly an hour later I pull over and me and Sam switch places. ''Pie!'' I  says as I pick up the slice of heaven  and marvel at its beauty. I happily ate my pie drank a beer then decided to take a nap. SAM POV: Dean was still asleep when we arrived at Ellen's, so I shook her awake. Dean jerks up, ''I just had the worse dre- COME ON! It was real?'' Dean said with a sigh. I chuckled, ''It's going to be fun explaining this one,'' I say sarcastically. Dean rolled her eyes and grabbed her bag. I  grabbed the pain medication, candy bars, my bag, and led Dean inside. DEAN POV: ''Sam, welcome back, where's your brother and who is that girl? Ellen rambled all at once. I sighed, ''I'm Dean. I pissed off a witch woke up like this, and here we are. Ellen gave me a rather painful  clout on the ear then a hug, ''I'm glad you're back, but that was stupid on you're part.'' ''Do you think I asked for this Ellen?'' I said on the verge of crying, which was odd cause I didnt really wanna cry. ''Well it sure seems like you didn't try to prevent it.'' '' Well I never asked f- ,'' I stop and clutch my stomach at the pain that ripped through my lower abdomen. ''Holy shit what's wrong with me? I ask rather concerned. SAM POV: Jo, Ellen, and Ash give concerned looks. I sigh,"Period cramps," then asks Jo to make Dean a beer and retrieve the pain medication. Ellen, Ash, and Jo give a sigh of relief, but Dean looks like she's in pain and confused. ''Dean, come sit down, '' I says sincerely. Dean rolls her eyes at me, takes the pill, and chugs the beer. ''Someone wanna explain why it feels like I'm getting punched in the lower part of my stomach?'' ''Dean you know about shark week?'' Sam asked. ''Yeah, so?'' ''Shark week can come with side effects such as fatigue, headaches,and mood swings due to hormonal imbalance, and cramps. You're suffering from cramps which can mock labor like pains. You probably feel like you're getting punched in the uterus.'' ''How the fuck do you know all this Sam?'' I ask rather shocked ''I wanted to know what to do when Jessica was in pain, so I did my research.'' ''Ok then. Jo will you fill me another beer.'' I ask quite pitifully. Jo makes me another beer which contains a sleeping pill that makes me drowsy, then knocks me out entirely. SAM POV: Jo sent Dean to bed when she was still drowsy, then Ellen, Jo, and I had a talk. Ash stayed near Dean's door to make sure she stayed asleep, cause he didn't seem to want to  talk about the feminine subject.