I Don't Want, I Need

SAM POV: The next morning, it's 9 o'clock when Dean slumps out of bed. She grumpily slugs over towards the coffee maker. ''Howdy sleepy head,'' I said with a smile. Dean goes to pour a cup of coffee and I flash her a look. ''What, I read her notes. It's safe for me to drink 200mg  of coffee a day.'' I gave a shrug,'' How are you feeling?'' Dean takes a sip of her coffee,'' I feel nauseous, but that's normal.'' ''Dean I mean like in general, this whole situation is weird and you need to stop acting like it isn't.'' Dean rolled her eyes and took another sip of her coffee,'' I mean what do you want me to say, I'm miserable and feel like a slave to morning sickness and my own body. I'm not supposed to hunt and supposedly I won't be able to in a few months. I'm too short to drive my car. I could literally eat my own arm off like all the time. I can't drink over 1 cup of coffee a day. I can't eat certain foods or drink fucking alcohol for that matter. Oh yeah on top of that I've only been a girl for 12 weeks now, but other than that I'm fine.'' Dean looked into her cup of coffee and took another sip.'' I gave a concerned look,'' I mean I'm here to talk if you need it, you shouldn't keep this bottled inside.'' Dean gave a choked a laugh,'' I've heard that too many times.'' I give a sigh,'' I'm just trying my best to prevent a miscarriage.'' Dean rolled her eyes grabbed her outfit for the day and locked herself into the bathroom. I left the room and walked into the kitchen. Dean came in the kitchen nearly 20 minutes later. ''I'm getting pie,'' Dean whispered to me. ''Why don't you eat breakfast first?'' ''Cause I want, scratch that I need pie and I need it now and there's a gas station a few miles down the road.'' I give a look and a half laugh,'' I guess I'll go with you then?'' ''I kinda need you to drive cause I'm feeling nauseous,'' Dean said sheepishly. We get in the car and head off to the gas station.