I Wanna Leave

DEAN POV: 5 weeks later, I'm  now 30 weeks pregnant. I have progressed considerably these past few weeks. I'm so sick of being stuck at Bobby's. Sam basically refuses to leave my side, he doesn't want me to fall or pick up anything to heavy, it's getting really annoying. I was layed out on the couch trying to sleep, but with failed attempts because I couldn't get comfy. I decide to use fucking Gigantor as a pillow, cause why not. I lay on his legs and he decides to start rubbing my sore back, I have to force myself to stop moaning. Sam gives a stifled laugh, and I roll my eyes. I place my hand on my now overly pumped soccer ball stomach, it was on the verge of being the size of a basketball. I rub my stomach to see if the baby will ease up on the kicking with failed attempts. Sam starts talking to Bobby and the baby starts kicking up a storm, I try to heave myself up with failed attempts. Sam helps me up, and stops talking and the baby's kick subside. I walk into the bedroom, followed by Sam. "You ok?" he asks me. The baby starts kicking again, I give a stifled laugh. "I think the baby likes you. I grab one of his giant hands and place it on the center of my swell and ask him to talk again. The baby hits his hand on the spot I had placed them. He slowly removes his hand," Is that painful?" I shrug my shoulders," depends on were she kicks me." He stares in awe," Why did she take a liking to your voice all of a sudden?" Sam shrugged, and gave a big smile," I don't know." I sigh," Well you're gonna have to shut up so I can get some sleep," I say with a yawn. Sleep had been practically a joke, I was lucky to get maybe 2 hours a night. Sam would find me asleep in various places all over the house like the kitchen table or the couch. He'd found me asleep on the bathroom floor one night. I grab several pillows and grab Sam's arm so I can use him as a pillow. He continues rubbing my back, half asleep I beg him to let us go to the Roadhouse," I need another doctor's appointment and I wanna help with the nursery," I said pitifully. Sam sighed," We'll talk about it later." Then I fell into a long short fitted nap.