Just Her Luck

DEAN POV: I was now 20 weeks pregnant. I tried several times to button my  jeans, but with no luck. "Come on, please." I begged, then I sighed and grabbed my yoga pants praying Sam wouldn't say anything. I put a t-shirt on over seeing that my normal button up would look weird. I looked in the mirror and sighed, it was getting more obvious I was pregnant. She was barely noticeable two weeks ago, but now her stomach was protuding even more. She calmy walked out and sat on the bed, rubbing her abdomen reassuringly at a light kick. SAM POV: I gave a look noticing my sister's outfit. She was halfway through the pregnancy and she wasn't letting it slow her down. I had been trying to find simple cases that didn't usually handle much fighting. Sam didn't really want to risk Dean getting thrown against the wall or possessed in her state, but Dean was stubborn and wasn't slowing down for nothing. I stood up and cleared my throat heading towards the door, Dean slowly stood up and followed. Dean kept her arms crossed and stared out the window as I drove to a nearby gas station for some fuel. Dean had to go to the bathroom so she went on in as I pumped. Dean got pretty unlucky cause this was before the anti possession tattoos. DEAN POV: I walk in then next thing I know I'm tied to a chair, surrounded in a devils trap, and soakin wet. Sam is trying to tap me into consciousness. Everything is blurry and I want to sleep. "Sa-Sammy?" I murmur half asleep. SAM POV: I untie the poor girl and pick her up placing her in the back seat of the Impala carefully. I say a silently prayer under my breathe hoping that Dean and the baby were safe. Bobby's house wasn't but 2 hours away so I drive way over the speed limit to his place.