Telling The News

DEAN POV:Sam and I found a job a few towns over from the Roadhouse so we decided to stop by. I was now 18 weeks pregnant and my buldge was slightly bigger but not very visible. I hugged my leather jacket into myself and checked the coat pockets again to make sure the ultrasound pictures was still there. I followed Sam in. "Hey boys," Ellen said with a smile," What are y'all doing here?" I smiled a full smile," We were in the area and I thought we should check by and update you on everything." Ellen smiled and gestured them to a booth in the corner. Sam and I sat on the same side Sam nearest to the wall. Jo walked over to the table," Hey Sam and Dean," she said with a smile. She sat across from the both of us followed by her mother. I pulled out the ultrasounds and layed them on the table. "It's a girl," I said with a smile. Ellen's jaw dropped," Congratulations! I didn't realise you were that far along, in fact you're barely showing." I smiled," I'm currently 17 weeks." "Yes, I was hoping it was a girl!" Jo said excitedly. "You've been feeling any better?" questioned Ellen. "Morning sickness is only making reappearances here and there and I can't sleep, but other than that I feel great," I said staring at an ultrasound picture. Ellen nodded and her and Jo got back to work. Sam and I tell them goodbye and they head to their jobsite. I was riding in the passenger seat, just staring out the window when I felt a weird jab in my abdomen. I wince and gingerly  start to rub the spot. Sam takes notice of this. "You all right Dean?" "Idk I just felt this jab type deal and it actually kinda hurt." Sam thought for a moment," I think the baby just kicked," he said with a reassuring smile. I gave an akward smile and nodded my head," This is weird," I state.