Sam's a Good Moose

DEAN POV: After I  was done with my salad, the lady and man come in, uncuff me from the chair, but they handcuff my hands beside. I give an annoyed look as they sit me on the bed, and handcuff me to it. They'd had the decency to give me several pillows and a blanket though. I'd been sitting on my bed when they force an annoyed Sam into the cage beside me. Me and him watch as the two people leave, then we start to talk. "Sorry Sammy," I say sincerely. Sam shrugs," It's fine." I decided to try and start conversation," What did you have to eat?" Sam sighs," A chicken salad." "I had the same thing," I say rather stupidly. Sam gives me a look," Dean, go to sleep, I can tell you're exhausted." I sigh and shortly I fall into a rough sleep. I wake up at around three in the morning to the opening of my jail cell, I hear footsteps coming near my body, I try to pretend I'm still asleep. "Dean?'' Same says. I open my eyes and he helps me out of bed. "How did y-." I look outside his cell to find an unconsious officer, Sam then shows me the gun he accumulated from the officer. The man has seemed to be the only one on duty, so me and Sam snuck out, and we started up the nearest unlocked car, me being rather greatful we hadn't tooken the Impala.