Ugh Cleaning

DEAN POV: Later that day. I wake up from my long fitfull nap, and I have the urge to clean Bobby's whole house. I had nothing better to do so I start dusting, sweeping, and organizing everything I can. Sammy was basically leaned over me the whole time though and he would lift anything he thought would be to heavy for me, which was kinda nice. By around late afternoon I had the whole house rather cleaned. Bobby looked so concerned," Igit, why would you clean my whole house?" I shrug," I had the need to clean, so I did." Bobby sighed," Thank you, I guess." I decide to also clean up my Baby, and Sam helped me with that to. We came back in, and Sam popped open a beer, and I drank a glass of water. "Please, let us go to the Roadhouse. I need the doctor's appointment, and I really wanna help with the nursery," I plead. Sam sighed, it has been a couple weeks, and your not being as frequently searched for, I guess, but we're not staying for over a week. We need to come back to Bobby's as long as you can handle the drive." I sigh," Thank God." Sam helps me off the couch and we start packing. Sam decided we better not take the Impala, so no one will recognise it. He decides to drive this '58 Mustang, I bury myself in a pillow fort in the passenger seat, while Sam makes a couple phone calls and says we'd be at Regina's in 4 hours, and at the Roadhouse house in about 8. I get comfortable and throw myself into a fitfull sleep."