Back at Regina's

DEAN POV: I'm half awake when we finally arive at Regina's. I stretch my arms, and wait for Sam to come help me up. He helps me waddle up the stairs and to the door, and as soon as Regina opens the door, he leads me straight inside. Regina gives a look, considering we usually talk on the porch. "She got possessed and she was all over the news for a certain period of time, and I don't want to get caught or anything," Sam said with a nod. "You get so lucky around monsters when you are pregnant," Regina said giving a laugh. I nod and place my hands on my swollen stomach. Sam grabs my hip as Regina directs us to the back room. She does the usual examination then she starts the ultra sound. The baby was now progressed quite well, and the heartbeat was really strong when Regina made the noise fill the room. "I may or may not be able to help you give birth, depending on where I am. I mean you can stay here if you'd like, but I have patients in and out sometimes and one of them is bound to recognize you." I shrugged," It's fine, I'll give you a call, but we may just drive to the nearest hospital, or Bobby may have a doctor friend that's in the area." Regina shrugs, then she directs us out of the house, and we continue our drive to Ellen's.