Mary Jess Winchester

DEAN POV: I wake up to Mary crying. I assume she's hungry, so I take her from Jody. I cover up my legs, and Sam throws me a blanket. Jody helps me out of my shirt, and little Mary latches on to my swelled breasts after about 2 tries. I take a good look at my daughter, now that she had her eyes open. She had a head full of red hair, it looked like Ryan's, and these gorgeous bright green eyes. She was gorgeous and I couldn't help but marvel at her. I looked around, Regina was still there. She kept giving me looks while I fed Mary. When Mary was done, I gave her to Sam to burp. She was already wrapped around his fingers. Regina walked over to me, told me, and everyone else bye, then she left. When Mary had burped, Sam passed the baby on to Bobby, it was ashame he had never had children. He was so good with her. She kept staring up at everyone. I was still tired, so I fell back asleep and didn't wake up till about 7 hours later. Mary was hungry again. I fed her,  then Jody took her. Bobby and Sam helped me up the stairs, and they later me on the couch. Jody handed me Mary, and we all day around, marveling at the young child, and seeing everytime she'd co or anything. I layed her on her chest on my chest, and we both passed out.