Dean, This Isn't A Torture Chamber

DEAN POV: ''Hey Sam,'' the black haired, 5'6, thicker girl, with milky brown eyes said. ''Hey Regina,'' Sam replied giving the girl a hug. ''This is Dean,'' Sam said moving to the side so Regina could see me. The two have an awkward hug and Regina shows us inside. She directs us into a room in the back of her house that looks similar to a hospital room. It had weird contraptions and honestly I was terrified. I accidently whispered loudly under my breath,'' I'm pretty sure this is a torture chamber.'' Sam laughed,'' Dean this isn't a torture chamber.'' ''How the fuck would you know,'' I snapped. Regina budded in,'' I can assure you this isn't a torture chamber, all this stuff does is help me be able to see the baby.'' I shuddered,'' Awesome, let's just get this over with.'' She starts questioning me the same questions Sam had asked me. ''When was your last period?'' ''Like 9-10 weeks ago.'' ''Last time you had intercourse?'' Dean shuddered at the thought,'' 8-9 weeks ago.'' Sam interrupted,'' I've already done the whole pregnancy related symptoms questioning and we took 3 different pregnancy test. She answered yes to nearly every symptom and passed all three test. We wouldn't be here if we weren't sure she was pregnant, not to be rude or anything.'' Regina nodded,'' I understand. So I guess we can just get on with the examination.'' I rolled my eyes,'' Awesome.'' ''Sam I need you to step out of the room for a second, I'll call you right back in.'' Sam walked out. I freaked out for a moment of why he couldn't be here during the appointment. ''Dean I need you to put your foot into the stir ups.'' I flashed her nervous smile,'' That isn't necessary, right?'' Regina laughed,'' I'll be quick if you don't fight me, I enjoy this just as much as you do.'' ''Awesome,'' I murmured and I went to my happy place, driving Baby, still a man.'' Sam was brought back in and we started the ultrasound. ''This is going to be cold Dean.'' I jumped at the touch of the cold gel.'' Regina took the wand and rubbed it across my flat abdomen. The screen showed grey then it focused on a grey little blob. ''That's your baby,'' Regina said with a smile. ''Are you sure that isn't a tumor or something,'' I said nervously. Regina laughed,'' I can assure you that it is a baby, just give me a second.'' Regina switched a few buttons and the room was then filled with the baby's heartbeat. ''What the fuck is that?'' ''Dean, it's the baby's heartbeat,'' Sam said in aw. I listened transfixed,'' I'm carrying someone else's life,'' I whispered to myself. Regina printed off a pic of the ultra sound. ''You're around 9 weeks pregnant, or two months. You have about 30 weeks or 7 months or so. ''I spaced out staring at it just thinking about the weird situation that was his life. Regina answered any of Sam's questions and wrote down a list of things couldn't eat or do. ''She really shouldn't continue hunting.'' I snapped out of it at that,'' Why wouldn't I continue hunting.'' ''You need to take it easy, being thrown up against a wall of getting nearly choked to death would be even worse for you pregnant than not. I'm not saying give it up yet, but eventually you're gonna get far enough in the pregnancy where it's either gonna a, be way to dangerous for you to hunt. B, you're gonna be miserable and you're not gonna wanna do anything. Or c, you're gonna get too big and running is going to be a joke. One of these is going to happen, you don't have to stop just take it easy until this happens.'' I rolled my eyes,'' Awesome, pregnancy sounds delightful,'' I flashed a fake smile. "Dean, being  pregnant is going to alter your life, I wrote down a list of things you can and can't eat, if you have any questions at all, call. ''I think we should head out''Sam grabbed me and directed me towards the car. Regina followed us out of the house when I was in the car, Sam and Regina gave each other a good bye hug and she said call if he had any questions or concerns. Sam apologized for my  behavior and we drove onward towards the Roadhouse.