New Clothes New Person

SAM POV' 'Nice one Jo,'' I say with a laugh ''She seemed grumpy and was in pain. I did her a favor,'' Jo shrugged. ''Good job little brother,'' Ellen said giving me a pat on the back. Sam just shrugged, ''I had seen this coming since the mishap at the gas station. Anyway I need your  help, cause Dean's guns are going to be to big, and we need to find Dean a new wardrobe.'' ''All the stores are gonna be closed by now, so we'll do it tomorrow. As of the guns me and Jo have a few to spare and Bobby might could help you get some new ones. She could still shoot some of her guns, but she'd have to use two hands to even hold them.'' ''Thanks Ellen.'' ''Honestly Sam I'm proud of you for helping Dean, and I'm pleasantly surprised you knew all that stuff." We continue talking then they we go to bed. Dean groggily gets out of bed by 10:30. ''Good morning sleepy head,'' I say with a chuckle. Dean ignores me and  makes a cup of coffee, and practically inhales the cup. ''We need to give Bobby a call today Dean," I state. ''I need to give Jo-Anne a talk, cause that sleeping pill wasn't funny,'' Dean said with a yawn. Sam smiled,'' Hurry up and get ready so we can get you a new wardrobe.'' ''I haven't even ate breakfast yet.'' Dean said whinily. ''I didn't say we were leaving yet, just to hurry. Dean rolled her eyes and took a long drink of her coffee. Dean is ready by 11:15. Me and Ash stay at the Roadhouse, and Dean drives Ellen and Jo to the nearest clothing store. DEAN POV: We walk into the clothing store and are greeted by a black, gay guy with a name tag that reads Tony. He's about 5'8 with short, black curly hair. ''How may I help you today,'' said Tony with a couple hand movements and a smile. I roll my eyes and Jo responds with,'' This young lady needs a new wardrobe, cause she lost hers at an airport a few towns over.'' ''Okay, and this young lady may be?'' I quickly blurt out Deanora and give a half smile. ''Well Deanora, right this way. The man quizzes me over my style. In the end I had bought some blue jeans, tank tops, a little black purse for her phone and such, button up shirts, a dress, a pair of wedges, army boots, tennis shoes, flipflops, a pair of yoga pants, a couple t-shirts, and some fluffy pajama pants. I had walked out in some skin tight ripped jeans, the new army boots, a tank top, and a red and black button up shirt. I  was pretty relieved Ellen and Jo had been there to help me.