Not What He Was Thinking

DEAN POV: ''Honestly Sam, I know how to shoot my own gun.'' ''Yeah, right, sorry I-um got a little carried away.'' ''You don't say," I say rather annoyed then i shoot my 9-milimeter and I'm quite surprised of the pull change. It uses to be nothing, but now I had to remain steady and fight the pull so I didn't hit myself. I play it off as if it were nothing. We shoot some more guns, and I try out a couple of Ellen and Jo's. Me and Sam decide to call Bobby, I put him on speaker. ''Hey Bobby,'' I  said in my new feminine  voice that didn't sound like my old one.'' ''Who the fuck is this?'' said Bobby annoyed. I sighed,'' It's Dean.'' ''Stop yanking my tail, who is this?'' Sam grabbed the phone,'' That is really Dean, Bobby.'' ''That igit, what did he do?'' ''We'll explain in a few, we're at the Roadhouse, we should be there in about a day or two.'' ''You two igits better hurry,'' then Bobby hung up and silently cursed to himself. Me and Sam pack up and start saying good bye then I start up the Impala and we head towards Bobby's place. Around 6 o'clock I decide it's time for dinner so I pull into a bar n' grill. Me and Sam were sitting together at the bar when Sam leaves and says he'll be right back. As soon as he's out of eye shot a man walks up to me. The man wasn't unattractive, but I didn't know how to feel about flirting with a man since I had just been one, so I tried to act uninterested. The man was about 5'11 with blue eyes, a decent farmers tan, red hair that was short but not army cut short. ''Hi, I'm Ryan,'' the man said. I rolled my eyes and turned my body the other way hoping he's take the hint. ''Come on baby don't be like that.'' ''You don't even know my name," I say rather defensively. ''Let me buy you a beer so I can find out.'' I rolled her eyes but the man bought me a beer anyway. I grabbed the beer and took a giant gulp. Next thing I knew my eye lids were heavy and my body wasn't responding. I had felt someone pick me up and she prayed it was Sammy. My eye lids were getting too heavy, I couldn't find it anymore , and slept overcame me. SAM POV: I come back and Dean is gone, an over half full beer was in Dean's seat. I assumed Dean had found someone and went home with them,( it wouldnt have been the first time) so I order some food and bring it back to the motel.