Sweet Sam

SAM POV: I shove Dean in the the passenger seat of a 2001 Honda SUV. I slam her car door then by in the front seat making a bee line for the Roadhouse. Once I've been driving for nearly an hour I decide to try and slow down, and not look suspicious. When we finally get to the Roadhouse, Dean jumps out of the car and runs straight towards the bathroom. I chuckle then I grabs both of our bags and head in. Ellen sees them, and ushers them into a room. "I love y'all, but what are you doing here?" "I had a doctors appointment and I thought I'd swing by and see if you wanted help with the nursery," Dean said poutfully. Ellen sighed," There's bound to be a hunter here that notices y'all and calls the law." Dean starts pouting. "I guess y'all could stay in the back, where me and Jo live." Dean's race brightened up," I really just wanna help prepare for the baby." "We haven't ordered everything yet, we've got some clothes here and there, but we haven't ordered the crib yet," Ellen said to Dean. "Could me and Sam go get it," Dean said practically begging. "Dean, someone is gonna notice you," I said giving a warning look. "I guess we gotta change that," Dean said giving a look that meant she was up to something. Dean begged Jo to get some hair dye so she could bleach her her, it didn't take much begging and Jo-Anne left. She came back shortly and Dean and Jody spent 2 hairs changing Dean's hair. Dean walks out if the bathroom with hair that went above her shoulders and beach blonde hair color. She smiles," I look completely different from my last incident, my face is a lot chubbier from 5 weeks ago," she said blushing. I smiled," This might could work." "Jo you did such a good job," Dean said happily. Jo gave a thank you then walked out of the room leaving the two siblings to themselves. Dean sat down with a grunt," How are you feeling?" I ask. Dean grumbles," I'm so sore everywere," she said rubbing her lower back and her stomach. "I'm glad she's healthy and everything, but why does she have to be so mobile," Dean said looking drained. I hover my hand near her swell," May I?" I ask. "I guess," Dean said. I place my giant hand over the swell, last time I did this my hand covered her entire stomach, now it only covered a large precent of it. I try to massage her stomach to see if I can bring her any comfort. Dean starts to moan, but she stops herself. I massage it for several minutes, getting only some light kicks from the little one," Any better," I ask sincerely. "Loads," Dean said with a content sigh. Her cheeks then started to turn rather red," Is there anyway you could do that to my lower back?" "Sure," I say massaging the knots in her back. When I was done she layed down in the covers and fell asleep almost instantly. "I'm glad I could help," I murmur under my breath. I walk into the kitchen area were Ash is, me and him talk, then Ellen brings me Dean's dinner, A grilled chicken salad with sweet potato fries, they look lightly battered, so I laughed at the complaining Dean was bound to do. I tried to be nice to her when she was pregnant, I'm not really a heavy drink so I never drank much in front of her, and I usually eat the 'rabbit food' she complains about. I walk in to find she's tossing and turning and drenched in sweat,I put her tray down on the table, then she starts screaming," NO, NO, DON'T TOUCH ME," she starts puchibg the air and kicking and squirming. I grab her body and try to shake her awake, getting a few punches to the face," Ow," I say not expecting that. She then opens her eyes and freaks out, she starts sobbing. "I-I I'm so so-sorr-ee, I was just having a ni-night-tmare," she said tears streaming down her face. I don't know what to do, so I decide to pull the covers off her soaking body, and I start telling her reassuring thoughts, "You're okay, you're okay," I whisper soothingly. She grabs the front of my shirt and attempts to pull herself up, I host her up. She grabs the front of my shirt pulling it closer to her, she attempts to push me down she then wraps her arms around my neck and cries into my chest. I decide she and I would probably be more comfortable if I was in the bed, so I gently manuever myself down as she continues to queeze my neck and wheezes, trying to catch her breath in between sobs. It takes her nearly half an hour to calm down. I didn't really know what to do, so I tried to be reassuring by rubbing her back, and her head, and talking her it was just a dream. When she's done I gently go," Ellen made you dinner." "I'm not hungry, she says rubbing her head into my chest." I sighed," Dean you haven't eaten much today, you really need to at least eat a little of this. If not for you, for the baby." She gives an annoyed sigh, so I slip off the bed and grab her tray. She looks at it and for a moment I think she's gonna be sick, but she scarfs down the whole meal in seconds. "But hungry," I say giving a glance. "Shut up," Dean replied. When Dean was done she grabbed her pajamas and walked into the bathroom. She comes out 10 minutes later in one of her old t-shirts and some sweats, her short hair is pulled into a bun type deal. I watch as she walks and I notice she kinda waddles, I silently chuckle to myself. I decide to put my pajamas on and when I get back I find a very grumpy Dean. She was tossing and turning and she kept rubbing her stomach but everything seemed to be helpless. "Do you need anything," I say giving a glance. "Is there anyway you could lay down with me or something, you're quite a nice pillow and I swear you have magic hands," she says her face turning beat red. I say yes and act like her request was nothing. I sleep with her through the night, and she seemed to have slept more than she had in a while.