Jody!

DEAN POV: I was sitting on the couch propping my slightly swelled feet,
when I hear a knock on the door. Sam and Bobby had left to get groceries, so I sluggishly stood up and headed towards the door. I grabbed a gun placing the head of it on the door, I then slowly open it to reveal Jody Mills. I quickly invite her in, then put the gun away. "Jody!" I say giving her a hug. "Hold up, who are you?" Jody asks me carefully shoving me away. I smack my forehead, forgetting I wasn't 'Dean' anymore. "I'm Dean Winchester, I messed with the wrong witch, and here I am." I gestured to my body." "Are you pregnant?" Jody asks me. I place a hand underneath my swell,"Yeah, I am," I say with a smile. Jody gives me a scolding," You should be sitting down. I roll my eyes and comply with her orders. "Did the witch knock you up, or-?" "I was raped," I say quickly wiping away at the tears that were forming in my eyes," Stupid hormones," I mutter. "So what was the curse?" Jody asked gently. "I'm gonna be a women for the next 9.5 years." Jody smiles," You wanna see my ultrasound picks," I said with a big smile. Jody nodded her head, I walk into my room and retrieve the most recent pics. I come back and Jody is pointing a gun at me. "Awesome," I say with an eye roll. "You're that fugitive that was all over the news a few weeks ago Jody says." "Jody, please put the gun down and I'll explain." Jody lowers the gun, slowly walks towards Dean, then she handcuffs the pregnant girl to a kitchen chair. "Sam and Bobby please hurry," I pray to myself. As if an answer to my thoughts, Sam walks in carrying several grocery bags. "Jody!" Sam says, shocked I was handcuffed to a chair. "She's a fugitive she said defensively, how do we even know that's Dean!" "Jody, please unhandcuff her, then we'll explain," Bobby said behind Sam. Jody sighed and grumpily unhandcuffed Dean, who returned to her original seat on the couch. "I'm a fugitive, but I didn't actually commit the crimes. The first time it was a shapeshifter, and this second time I was possessed, I'm still recovering from the 5 weeks of possession right now," Dean said poutfully. Jody sighed," Sorry for over reacting, but everyone is looking for you and I just didn't know. Dean shrugged then winced as she stretched and the baby took a hard kick at her bladder. Dean huffed then ran to the bathroom. She came back and Jody was looking at the ultrasounds. "How far along are you?" Jody asked. "Promptly 25ish weeks," I say placing a hand on my swell. In return the baby kicked me right were I had placed my hand, I smile to myself then look back at Jody. "Its a girl," I say rather proudly. "Can I touch your stomach?" Jody asks earnestly. I give a look, but I then grab her hand and guide it to were the last kick was. As soon as Jody out her hand down, the baby gave a hard Jan that made me have to catch my breath. "You alright?" all three of them ask concerned. "It was just a hard kick," I say rubbing my stomach. They not and we continue to talk, till Jody decides she needs to go.